- Poland, Czech Republic, France, Netherlands 13
    - Serbia 12
    - Germany, Turkey, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Russia, Belarus 11
    - Croatia, Azerbaijan 10
    - Spain 9

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Great Job Kondzio :obey:

Russia is best reciever and best attacker also second best blocker team. Sounds like a champion :lol:

Gözde Gizem Costagrande Nikolic are all on top 10, Vakıfbank won't have recieving problems it seems :P
    Gözde is also best scorer of Turkish team even though she's considered as defensive OH :tzz:

• Yes, numbers always show the real performance of players. Just because Bahar is top 10, she is a top blocker. :cheesy:

Who said she is a top blocker?! I haven't.... Numbers don't always show real performance but a block is a block.. till now she has as many blocks to be in top 10 in this tournament. She is not great blocker but not awful how some users want to describe her

• Who said she is a top blocker?! I haven't.... Numbers don't always show real performance but a block is a block.. till now she has as many blocks to be in top 10 in this tournament. She is not great blocker but not awful how some users want to describe her

I don't say awful, I say regular. She is an ordinary MB. It's so fun to see that 3-4 members in here are so obsessed with her and come up with every small thing to show her as a good player. I like Gözde for instance but I never come up with how great she is because she is a top 10 scorer even though she is a defensive OH.

Btw somehow I started to think that you might be Guidetti :aww:

• Toksoy top blocker? I hope you are kidding...

I already can name some. Furst, Poljak, Thaisa, Harmotto, Rasic and Akinradewo...

• Great work Kondzio :drink:

But Laura Heyrman is Belgian, not German ;) And I'm not sure, but I think for receiver stats, usually the excellent receptions are the criterion, not the positive...

Thanks for notice :thumbup: I was tired when I wrote this so it could happen :whistle:

• Toksoy top blocker? I hope you are kidding...
    I already can name some. Furst, Poljak, Thaisa, Harmotto, Rasic and Akinradewo...

Don't forget that stats include only score blocks and in this category Bahar presents quite good performance :teach:

• i think kondzio forgot to mention that bahar is also top 5 in another category which is service errors :lol:

• i think kondzio forgot to mention that bahar is also top 5 in another category which is service errors :lol:

I can make errors ranking tonight :tzz:

• I don't say awful, I say regular. She is an ordinary MB. It's so fun to see that 3-4 members in here are so obsessed with her and come up with every small thing to show her as a good player. I like Gözde for instance but I never come up with how great she is because she is a top 10 scorer even though she is a defensive OH.

Btw somehow I started to think that you might be Guidetti :aww:

I didn't say you, obviously :) And nobody on this forum is saying Gozde is really bad, she can't spike or pass or serve.. Nobody disagreed about how good Gozde is so no need to mention to others who already know it. About Bahar there are many people on this forum who say she can't block, spike etc.. I never said she is a Akinradwewo or Poljak or Thaisa but she is good.. And she is doing the job for Turkey till now..

• I can make errors ranking tonight :tzz:

go ahead :dance6:

so it has been established that bahar is a good but not top blocker then what does turkey need? a top blocker or a multitude of good blockers? :whistle: