2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Belgium is catching up now 23-22

All balls are set to Bauer

• Second set 25-23

Belgium 1-1 France

• Great Belgian reaction after 10 -16 despite a very good French block and all the efforts of Deborah Ortschitt in defense

• If Belgium really found its balance today, it will be tough for France :huh:

• That's it !!!! let the result speaks for itself , No big talk No bullsh*t and I really like the way Marichev used 2 liberos in this match Malova deserved to be in the court.

• of course Dierickx fault at the net ...
    Belgian coach too nervous again

• Congrats Russia.They played well.Russian libero dug pretty well.Russia served very well and Seda's reception collapsed and this affected her spike too.Seda and Gözde were bad .WE could have took second set if Gözde's two crucial mistakes never had been.We couldnnt stop Koşeleva.Koşeleva made a difference for her team.Neslihan's serves were extraordinary today ..Russia's defence surprised me. they played a good defence.Russia could be champion if Koseleva keeps receiving and spiking like this.

its been a very bad season for us. we havent beaten any good team so far ....TVF should make some changes ....

• Congrats Russia.They played well.Russian libero dug pretty well.Russia served very well and Seda's reception collapsed and this affected her spike too.Seda and Gözde were bad .WE could have took second set if Gözde's two crucial mistakes never had been.We couldnnt stop Koşeleva.Koşeleva made a difference for her team.Neslihan's serves were extraordinary today ..Russia's defence surprised me. they played a good defence.Russia could be champion if Koseleva keeps receiving and spiking like this.

its been a very bad season for us. we havent beaten any good team so far ....TVF should make some changes ....

I agree on your every point

• Waiting for the stat of tur-rus

• I know I read somewhere about it.. can you explain it to me better, cuz I don't understand Turkish

During period that TVF fired Motta i explained the story

There is an interesting situation between new federation and Motta there was a good relationship between Motta and old president Erol Unal Karabiyik but now in new managment our old setter Bahar Mert is working as administrator and she had a worse story with Motta.When Motta was Eczacibasi's trainer 5-6 years ago he had problems with Bahar and he fired her from team and bring Naz to starting six when she was 15 and now i guess Bahar takes the revenge from Motta :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: