2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24990

Neslihan was the only who fought today for win but i can't believe there is still people who says her time is over and should retire from NT :aww: Team will look even more pathetic without Neslihan :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congratulation to Russia they deserved match a lot. Especially Kosheleva seems to be fully recovered gfrom her injury. Some of her attacks were very spectacular and over block :obey: I have never been a fan of Kryuchkova (these Russian names are killing me, so many consonants :aww: ) however she and Malova became a good libero couple. Morozava is playing as good as Zaryazhko and she is way prettier, she was so cute when she served before refree whistled :lol: All in all, Russia seem to be the strongest one among teams in generation change.

For Turkey, they simply sucked and was a big disappoinment. I will write a detailed analysis about mistakes in roster choice of Barbolini after the tournament ends :whistle:

• Congratulation to Russia they deserved match a lot. Especially Kosheleva seems to be fully recovered gfrom her injury. Some of her attacks were very spectacular and over block :obey: I have never been a fan of Kryuchkova (these Russian names are killing me, so many consonants :aww: ) however she and Malova became a good libero couple. Morozava is playing as good as Zaryazhko and she is way prettier, she was so cute when she served before refree whistled :lol: All in all, Russia seem to be the strongest one among teams in generation change.

For Turkey, they simply sucked and was a big disappoinment. I will write a detailed analysis about mistakes in roster choice of Barbolini after the tournament ends :whistle:

It's her third time this ECH

• http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=24990

Neslihan was the only who fought today for win but i can't believe there is still people who says her time is over and should retire from NT :aww: Team will look even more pathetic without Neslihan :whistle:

neslihan was the best player on Turkish side imo,Polen should be a starter. we cant trıst Neslihanm forever. we should trust in young players. Polen should be main and Neslihan or Seda second opp.Seda's reception isnt enough against good teams. therefore we should give up using her as OH.we should use her just as OP.i believe Neriman's reception-spike balance is better than Seda.

Isn't it senseless to write an analysis about a team whose players have more power over the team than the coach. :whistle:

• Another story that Neriman played many tournaments injured when coach was Motta and Barbolini released her from ECH roster where she was able to play (She rested whole summer) and now she is training with Galatasaray,what a benefical movement from Barbolini to Galatasaray :aww:

• Allez La France !! Allez La France !!!

• 3rd set France 25-21 Belgium
    France is Leading 2-1

• Yessssssssssss
    You are right ! Many many errors again from Belgian side
    B. team lost its unity face the French block and Van Hecke, after some lucky attacks in 2nd set, became a ghost again
    Great game by our setter too after a poor beginning of tournament ! Really amazing !
    Allez Allez ! :super: :super: :super:

• neslihan was the best player on Turkish side imo,Polen should be a starter. we cant trıst Neslihanm forever. we should trust in young players. Polen should be main and Neslihan or Seda second opp.Seda's reception isnt enough against good teams. therefore we should give up using her as OH.we should use her just as OP.i believe Neriman's reception-spike balance is better than Seda.

Polen who is nothing more than a professional bench player? :rolll:

• Vakıfbank players captured the flag of rule Barbolini from italian bosses :rolll: