2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• It is crazy from 8-12 to 18-12
    Belgium scores 10 points in a row

• i dont know if terzic is using his brains what so ever he is keeping niklic and molnar in the game evn though they gave 10 points to other team both are in very bad shape and can t help the team what so ever logical thing would be to replace them but terzic isnt a logical man he is a freaking pinhead the sooner he leaves the nt the better

• 90% of the balls goes to Jovana, the 10% goes to Rasic, Serbia play without OHs in this tournamet. Maja don't trust in Nikolic, Molnar (She is disaster at reception and attack) :aww: Malagurski could be the solution but i think the problem is the setter. If Serbia continue to play like this Jovana will be blocked many time in the next sets :D

• i dont have the nerves the watch this bull from nt screw them i hope belgium wins

• i dont know if terzic is using his brains what so ever he is keeping niklic and molnar in the game evn though they gave 10 points to other team both are in very bad shape and can t help the team what so ever logical thing would be to replace them but terzic isnt a logical man he is a freaking pinhead the sooner he leaves the nt the better

Agree, Serbian outside hitters are definitely the weakest link here, though Nikolic isn't that bad, but Molnar is more than horrible :aww:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Belgium tears set off :thumbsup: I'm surprised not seeing Ognjenovic on court, though I don't see match from beginning 8| and Molnar is still on court :mad:

Maja is playing very predictable, she's setting all the balls to Brakocevic who looks quite tired now. I would try Zivkovic and Bjelica from the beginning of the set if I was Terzic, and Malagurski instead of Nikolic but I know it won't happen since Terzic is too stubborn.

• Maja is playing very predictable, she's setting all the balls to Brakocevic who looks quite tired now. I would try Zivkovic and Bjelica from the beginning of the set if I was Terzic, and Malagurski instead of Nikolic but I know it won't happen since Terzic is too stubborn.

It didn't happen and we have 5-0 for Belgium :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• 3rd set Belgium leads 5:0

• why always using Nikolic, serbia has so many talented young players much better than her...
    she is not in her best today. she performs with no passing efficiency and no attack effects, especially at the early points in set 3

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• OMG...Serbia without Mihaijlovic is like Terzic and Maja pressing the selfdestruction-button :aww: :aww: ---> one dimensional --> all sets to Brakocevic ---> she gets exhausted ---> selfdestruction....

This is so painful to watch :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Nikolic is even slower than usual, even when she was playing in Italian League I remember she couldn't dig anything because of her slow legs and body. But despite all this she keeps being such an arrogant and rude woman, just like her coach Terzic. They like each other because they're so similar.

• Nikolic is even slower than usual, even when she was playing in Italian League I remember she couldn't dig anything because of her slow legs and body. But despite all this she keeps being such an arrogant and rude woman, just like her coach Terzic. They like each other because they're so similar.

Why are you all so hard on her? She just had a baby.. if there were better OHs than her, than they would've been here.. And she is also an attacking OH so no need to be perfect in defense

• Terzic and Maja killed Jovana :down:

• usavolleyfan we are hard on her because she shopuldnt be even close to nt if it wasnt for terzic and there are youngsters who are better then hewr and molnar together but with terzic retarded tacs u wont see them in the game or nt for that matter

• Why are you all so hard on her? She just had a baby.. if there were better OHs than her, than they would've been here.. And she is also an attacking OH so no need to be perfect in defense

Malagurski is certainly better than her in attack.
    Anyway I think also Blagojevic would be more useful than Molnar in this Serbian NT. With an offensive OH like Mihajlovic or Malagurski, Blagojevic could play the Marcon-role or Beier-role whatever you want to call it. Molnar is quite good at receiving too, but not as good as Blagojevic IMO.

• Difficult to predict who takes the third set

• Why are you all so hard on her? She just had a baby.. if there were better OHs than her, than they would've been here.. And she is also an attacking OH so no need to be perfect in defense

brakocevic's performance deserves a perfect OH to support her...
    on the contrary, nikolic doesnt deserve to be rescued by the others when she is in such a bad form...
    she ruined something today indeed.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• russia did good job kicking their mb same should be done for molnar nikolic atm and ognjenovic should be a 2 setter she is way predictable and very slow antonijevic is way betetr blagojevic should take the role of molnar

• usavolleyfan we are hard on her because she shopuldnt be even close to nt if it wasnt for terzic and there are youngsters who are better then hewr and molnar together but with terzic retarded tacs u wont see them in the game or nt for that matter

About Molnar I agree, not about Jelena. Can you name me OHs who can replace Jelena? Blagojevic can replace Molnar.. but for Jelena I see not replacement.. Kecman, Cveticanin, Busa, Bursac, Klisura? I don't think so