2013 European Championship - Germany and Switzerland

• Congratulations Belgium! :super: They totally deserved that bronze. Such a young,talented and ambitious players! I am sure they will be more dangerous for their opponents by gaining more experience at international championships. Bravo! :flower:

• through how many balls?? :white:

But Jovana today was worse and overused :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• congrats belgium i m glad u beat serbian primadonas hopefully this will be a start of a new age for serbia and its volleyball without terzic molnar and if she doesnt get in better shape nikolic as well i m not gonna watch any games of serbian nt while molnar is there that is my 2 cents

• Belgiummmmmmmmmmmmm bravo.. :lol:
    Maja ruined the match in tie break.i wonder how many balls did Van Hecke and BRako take? :white:

Belgium is very similar to Germany in terms of game....not having great spikers but high team spirit.Belgium deserved the final... :drink:

germany is more smooth between defense and counter-attack, keeps high level of passing and abundant strikes.

belgium's bronze medal = teamwork + van hecke + nice drawing of lots + good luck
    if better luck, belgium might have faced russia in today's final...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Congratulations to Belgium. Their success showed us name isnt enough for victory. If you wanna get it you must play. Our NT and Federation, look at it and learn what you should do and what you are doing :aww:

• Thank you all for the congratulations! =)
    We, belgians are really proud and happy with our girl's performance!
    Hopefully it will make a good publicity for our sport so we can get more media attention and more young children who wants to play the game =)
    Now it is time for our men to follow the steps of our yellow tigers! :p

• its really unbeliable that Treziç didnt use any other Oh as Molnar was playing that terrible at attacking??? in a part of the game Brako was also bad but he didnt replace her with Bjelica...(just like Barbolini did the same to Polen) this is injust to those young players.. :down:

• its really unbeliable that Treziç didnt use any other Oh as Molnar was playing that terrible at attacking??? in a part of the game Brako was also bad but he didnt replace her with Bjelica...(just like Barbolini did the same to Polen) this is injust to those young players.. :down:

It's time for a new coach in Serbia :teach:

• It's time to let Malesevic play on OH position. She's the real talent on that position for Serbia. :teach:

Congratulations Belgium. The made the history. First medal in a European Championship. :flower:

The bench helped a lot. Vandesteene and Bland (nice to see her on high level volleyball after she left Italy many seasons ago) gave the team more than Roussaux and Heyrman. BTW I still prefer Heyrman than Aelbrecht, who's so funny, but at the same time she is the weaker blocker for her team.

• It's time for a new coach in Serbia :teach:

compared to what he brought to Serbia (including former Serbia and Montenegro) in the past 10 years, 2013 Euro championship semifinalist is not too bad to replace him...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...