World League 2011

• Thank you soo much! :roll:

you are welcome!!
    there is a tournament scheduled for 18-25 july, but i dont know which one is this ?( according to cbv, brazil will play with the B team ( with Eder, Thiago Alves, ,,)

• And Cisolla is my favourite one :love:
    But I doubt I will ever see him again in NT...

yes, he is out of shape...He spend half of the season with a calf problem :what:

but he is still handsome :heart:

But my favourite one of the last generation is Cernic :rose: :love: I'm glad he is back in Italy!

ps I kind have the impression that we are a little bit :offtopic: :lol: :lol:

• Whatever. This tournament is already ended. All we can do is to look back :whistle:

I don't like Cernic. I don't want to be rude but I just don't like him :pinch:

Can I ask where Cisolla will be play next season? And he is not only handsome. I love him as a player. Once he was very valuable for Italy and I still hope that he is amazing as he always was.

• Whatever. This tournament is already ended. All we can do is to look back :whistle:

I don't like Cernic. I don't want to be rude but I just don't like him :pinch:

Can I ask where Cisolla will be play next season? And he is not only handsome. I love him as a player. Once he was very valuable for Italy and I still hope that he is amazing as he always was.

oh yes, he definilty was an amazing player, if I'm not wrong he was also MVP at ECh 2005 :heart:

He will play in Rome as last year. But I have sadly to admit that he is no longer the player he was in his best years, and last season he also had to stop for months because of an injury... But look a what amazing WL Giba played when he was considered to be no longer the player he was!! :D So, I'm crossing my finger :)

• What kind of problems? :what:

Why didn't Dante play? Two players 192 cm is too much on the court, and Dante is the most powerful spiker :whistle:

As far as I know, the problems Rodrigão has are related to entrepreneurship of athletes in Turkey. I think it's something not so much legal. But I don't know very well... And Dante had a problem with his knee. I think he was ok on the final round, but he didn't have time to fully recover. But Brazil didn't lost because of this... Russia was better than Brazil in the whole championship. Let's wait for World Cup... and for World Grand Prix as well! It was a pleasure to talk about volleyball with you, people! thanks!

• you are welcome!!
    there is a tournament scheduled for 18-25 july, but i dont know which one is this ?( according to cbv, brazil will play with the B team ( with Eder, Thiago Alves, ,,)

Really...?
    Interesting... I am more interested in first team of Brazil :love: , you know :lol: , but I will check it.
    Thank you very much, once again! :rose:

• I keep my fingers crossed for Cisolla too!
    And for Dante so he can quickly recover.

Hahahah, I'm starting to remind about commentators' debates on matches ^^ Spiridonov aroused the strongest emotions. Irek Mazur called him "head of marketing" :D
    And about Muserskiy he said "He is not bad walking on his legs".
    Przemysław Iwańczyk with accompanying Wojciech Drzyzga on match Finland - Serbia.
    Przemek: "Tell me... Milos Nikić eating popcorn there... Is that a sports attitude?"
    Of course Wojciech refused to be drawn into a senseless debate :D In this time he had a lot to say about judges: "Mr. arbitrator of today's duel... well, broke from the tree!"
    And on matchPoland - Bulgaria, outstanding "OH, GOD" from Wojciech Drzyzga :D

• Really...?
    Interesting... I am more interested in first team of Brazil :love: , you know :lol: , but I will check it.
    Thank you very much, once again! :rose:

And where the hell is André Nascimento? He was so damn good.

• 'OH GOD' of Wojciech Drzyzga rocks! :lol: :lol:
    But I remember something like this: Wanio was with Bosek, and they commented the match of Cuba(I don't know with who).
    Wanio ask Bosek: Do you know the national team, in which the captain is 18 years old?
    Bosek say: Yeah, I know. Juniors NT :lol:

It's was funny.

• 'OH GOD' of Wojciech Drzyzga rocks! :lol: :lol:
    But I remember something like this: Wanio was with Bosek, and they commented the match of Cuba(I don't know with who).
    Wanio ask Bosek: Do you know the national team, in which the captain is 18 years old?
    Bosek say: Yeah, I know. Juniors NT :lol:

It's was funny.

Bosek is so charmingly unaware that he is ridiculous :lol:

• Przemysław Iwańczyk with accompanying Wojciech Drzyzga on match Finland - Serbia.
    Przemek: "Tell me... Milos Nikić eating popcorn there... Is that a sports attitude?"
    Of course Wojciech refused to be drawn into a senseless debate :D In this time he had a lot to say about judges: "Mr. arbitrator of today's duel... well, broke from the tree!"
    And on matchPoland - Bulgaria, outstanding "OH, GOD" from Wojciech Drzyzga :D

I used to like Wojciech Drzyzga, but I stopped, cause he has terrible problems with...Polish language. I suppose some foreigners speak Polish better. :lol: I can't stand him saying: "krótka z tył" 8| and "piłka dotknęła palcy" :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I used to like Wojciech Drzyzga, but I stopped, cause he has terrible problems with...Polish language. I suppose some foreigners speak Polish better. :lol: I can't stand him saying: "krótka z tył" 8| and "piłka dotknęła palcy" :roll:

Wojtek makes language mistakes when he is pumping through the emotions :lol:

• But my favourite one of the last generation is Cernic :rose: :love: I'm glad he is back in Italy!

I'm not :( I was able to see him live just 3 times :( Anyway...I also like him a lot! Apart from nice appearance...he's also a very good player! Or should I say...apart from good game he's also a very handsome man? :whistle: :D

• I remember our matches with Puerto Rico.
    Swedrowski, in every opportunity said, that Hector Soto will play in Arab Emirates.

I just started to count this, and he told this, in one match, five times, I guess :lol:

• If we're talking about commentators...Irek Mazur crushes every competition...in a positive way of course. This guy is awesome. I love his conversations with Mielewski :rolll: When they comment some matches I don't necessarily have to be interested in match, I watch it anyway, 'cause I love listening to them!

• Even when they say something not funny at all...it's funny to me anyway :D Last time I remember when Jurek asked Irek who will be the favourite of second match between Poland and Argentina. Irek said Poland.
    Jurek: Irku, kto według ciebie jest faworytem dzisiejszego spotkania? (Irek, who is the favourtie of today's match?)
    Irek: Mimo wszystko jednak Polska. (Despite everything- Poland)
    Jurek: A to zaskoczyłeś mnie. (You suprised me)
    Irek: A to przepraszam bardzo (I'm so sorry)
    :rolll: In polish it sounds funnier, plus the way they were talking... :lol: I love these guys! :D
    or
    Jurek: Maybe Alekhno should use Spiridonov as a secret weapon?
    Irek: What for? To kill them (Brazilians) with laughter?

Irek rocks :super: