World League 2011

• Right. Thank you. The first call, when Weber went apeshit, the replay showed that the ball was in. The next ball was indeed miscalled

you mean the block/out decision. Im quite sure the argentinian blocker touched it with the underarm. We will have to check later....

• Canarinhos look tired. I'm afraid Russia will beat them again tomorrow

• I'm keeping the count. three errors, two pro Brazil and one pro Arg, but one of the two vs Arg was at 26-26. it was in, and on the side of the first referee. he should have seen it, with the help of the line-judge.

The other two times Weber was wrong and referee was right (first one it was in; second time Conte touched the ball with the right thumbs)

BTW, what's a pity for Argentina, they were sooo close ç_ç

Gooooo Argentinaaaa!!!!!!!!

ps best set in this WL, I'll say :cheesy:

• i just saw one mistake. the two close calls, where weber complaint the most, the referee was completely right,

Right, there are 3 mistakes in total, including just one during the tiebreaking as you mentioned. but this is a 2-0 difference.

• Then, you should also be able to spot at least 2 brazilians serves that was miscalled out. Guys, we all should at least try to be objective.

• Right, there are 3 mistakes in total, including just one during the tiebreaking as you mentioned. but this is a 2-0 difference.

ok, don't wanna argue with you guys :white: . lets enjoy this great match

• I'm wondering why BRA players are all professional in acting, when they really touched the ball, why they don't feel nervous or sorry, they just raise their arms and ask for an out-without-touch. It's ... ridiculous!

• I'm wondering why BRA players are all professional in acting, when they really touched the ball, why they don't feel nervous or sorry, they just raise their arms and ask for an out-without-touch. It's ... ridiculous!

So, tell me: Brazil is the only team in the world that acts like that?

bla bla bla bla

----

you guys always have shit talk against BRA

• bla bla bla bla

----

you guys always have shit talk against BRA

agreed! btw, this reminds me of milinkovic in 2009' WL final match...

• referees are jusr awful :thumbdown:
    now Brazil will enjoeyed another fake title to complete their collection :thumbdown:

oh please common...

refereas awfull I agree...but has been like that the hole final round this year....that is not the reason one or another is winning.

And now 10 years winning, indeed, Brasil always won with help, quality there is none. ?(

Please, Brazil won all this years beacuse made a lot of hard work...dont diminishe that... :read:

Brazil is not unbeatible, but its a great team like many others...and won cause knew how to play in the right moments.

• and it was not brazilian fault that inconsistent bulgaria did not qualify to semis to show to the world what fair-play is :whistle:

• I think people are allowed to talk against us if there's any justification.

I don't consider myself an ufanist, a too passionate fan. I despise, for instance, actions that the brazilian team has made in the past. It embarrased me. But I think some people are being really unfair about Brazil in this tournament. The whole championship had crazy referee's problems. All teams suffered because of that. So, to say that this will be a fake victory, I think it's disrespectful. I know most people in this forum was rooting for Argentina and I respect that. I like Argentina a lot also, mind you. But maybe we shouldn't let our passion carry us away. Brazil's been the best team in the world for 10, 11 years now. That's a fact, that's not a twisted version. Today, they proved that again, by defeating a really really good, though inexperienced team. Referee's mistakes were made, yes. But to both sides. If we don't wanna acknowledge that, I think we're blinding ourselves.

• Heartbreaking match. I believed in Argentinians to the end.
    But for me Facundo Conte is still MVP and De Cecco is the best setter.

Congrats to the Brazilians :win:

Short break. Time to relax. Back in front of tv to see what happen when Poles meet Russian :D

• To be honest with referees, I dont even think that they are worse than before, it is just that this broadcast of Polsat it is just incredible!!!!!! :)

It is even unfair to referees!!! :lol: The mistakes were always there, but we could not see everything before..hehehehehehe