World League 2011

• When Mielewski, the host of prematch studio saw Muserskiy wearing his protectors he said 'We saw Muserskiy's protectors...I could wear it as a skirt' :rolll: Anyway...I'm expecting a good quality match, great Maxim Mikhaylov with less than 26 points :D , awesome Dima Muserskiy, and...well...I really hope we'll be able to see Spiridonov on the court today :D Looking forward to see Spiridonov vs Brazil again :D
    Good luck Russia!

• Well, Maxim Mikhaylov is only 23, it's not like he is an oldtimer or something. IMO, he is the one that deserves the MVP award the most. Besides, he is a really cool guy- he is neither screaming histerically all the time( Kurek), nor he is walking and looking at the others like he owns the place (Conte)

Kurek is also 23, the point is who deserve the award the most not who shold get it. As someone wrote before MVP is most voluable player not the one wohos team take 1st place. Who in your opinion should get the award if Brazilia win? Also Maxim?

• Well, Maxim Mikhaylov is only 23, it's not like he is an oldtimer or something. IMO, he is the one that deserves the MVP award the most. Besides, he is a really cool guy- he is neither screaming histerically all the time( Kurek), nor he is walking and looking at the others like he owns the place (Conte)

Oh damn, you are right! I tought he was older!! :aww:

I read someone suggesting Musersky, it would be cool :whistle: , I really like him :obey: ,

• BRAZIL !!!!!!!! LETS HOPE IT WILL BE A GRAT MATCH

• Kurek is also 23, the point is who deserve the award the most not who shold get it. As someone wrote before MVP is most voluable player not the one wohos team take 1st place. Who in your opinion should get the award if Brazilia win? Also Maxim?

I know Kurek is young and a great player too, but it will very unusual MVP to be a guy that didn't even play at the final.
    I dunno if Brazil wins. None of their players was exactly brilliant till now. ?( Why not Sergio? He already has one MVP award. Or Giba maybe, or even Theo.

• Brazil will win 1st set, Im sure of that, KING GIBA

• I am really impressed how Polish People are nice. They even put some girls dancing brazilian music. Ok! One day I'll go to Poland to watch a volleyball match with this amazing audience!

• Biryukov hasn't got a spiking technique at all. He is more of a "prayer" style player - slapping the ball into the block with his eyes closed and hoping not to get stuffed. Just like Todor Alexiev.

• I am really impressed how Polish People are nice. They even put some girls dancing brazilian music. Ok! One day I'll go to Poland to watch a volleyball match with this amazing audience!

You are welcome in Poland :drink: :D