World League 2011

• MASAKRA!!!!!!!

Im so sorry for all brazilianson tis forum

• Russia :!: Thank You.
    Poland's Earth loves Russian Teams :D Last week the Gold in Eurobasket Women, now Gold in World League.
    In Volleyball Finals Russia leads 2-0. Last year Russia beat Brazil in Women's WCH Final, now today.
    Maxim for MVP.

• Yeah, Taras was great, world class role :lol: Maxim BEST SCORER? Wtf?! :sos:

i was just kidding :lol: fivb is updating their page...theo will receive best spiker ??? :mad:

• Maxim won't get best scorer award, 'cause he didn't reach more than 26 points.

yeahh...i thought maxim needed to score only 23 pts

• I've never been more happy proven wrong! And I really like this new movie we saw tonight :D Congrats, Russia! You totally deserved it! I think the biggest win of Russia tonight wasn't against Brazil, but against Russian mind in general! Congratulations, guys, I so much enjoyed the fact that you sent Brazil away from the top!

If they can win mentally, we can do it!

• Conratulations, Russia, congratulations, Europe!
    Europe - South America 2:0

• Both Kurek an Maxim have 102 points. Who will get best scorers award??? :cheesy:

• Congratulations Russia :flower: :flower: :flower:

They deserved this win, in my opinion. Mikhaylov was the decisive factor :super: on the other side Brazil's opposites (Theo and Vissotto) were the weakest part of Brazil's team.

Maybe this loss is a good moment ( accepted by fans, press etc.) for new players in Brazilian NT, just like it was after OG 2008. After Beijing Lucas and Bruno came to the team, maybe now it's team for substitutes for Giba, Sergio (and a new opposite?) I mean, after winning a tournament it''s harder to change players, because people will say: 'why?, they won!'.

• Oh man...we will have 2 best scorers (?) :D Both Bartek and Maxim have 105 or something points :lol:

• Russia CHAMPION!!!! Gongrats!!! Fantastic! Браво, братушки!!!! Yavka you were wrong! :)

• Both Kurek an Maxim have 102 points. Who will get best scorers award??? :cheesy:

Yup 102, not 105, sorry :D I don't know! But it would be awesome to see both of them with this award :rolll:

• I am happy that Russia won!
    Yet we are the only team to defeat Russia this league :lol:
    Now Giba has to eat his own words: 'We will win, of course, Russia - I don't think so. There is no team who can defeat us' :lol:
    Well Mikhaylov thouth differently!