The 2010 Inside Volley Nobel 2nd Edition

• Hello Everyone. ^^

Last year 2009 Inside Volley Nobel went to Justyna. :mirror:

Now We have second edition of this Award. :cup:

This competition will be live from now to 30 November 2010 . :gone:

What is Your type and why? :teach:

PS. You can't vote to Justyna, because Inside Volley Nobel is possible to receive only once.

• Can I vote for myself? Cause I really want thise award. :lol: That would be a source of motivation before my exam. :rolll:

• Can I vote for myself? Cause I really want thise award. :lol: That would be a source of motivation before my exam. :rolll:

Last year Konrad wanted voted for Himself :) No.

• I respect All Users, but I vote for Matthias, because His wisdom about the volleyball Players in Germany is impressive ^^

• I respect all users for their contribution to this great forum :drink:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year my vote goes to Joana (joanamss) !

1. She does a lot of work for the forum, also in her role as super-moderator
    2. She is interested in all (!) female teams around the world and related to that, she has a huge knowledge of women's wordwide volleyball (toegether with her sister Mariana she has a great blog!)
    3. She is objectively ---> she doesn't hesitate to criticize her 'own' Brazilian NT's
    4. She simply is a great person!

:flower: ^^

• After the nice words of Flyingdutchman, I stayed really in doubt of who to vote!!!!!^^ Thanks dear for your nice words.

But I'll be fair and keep with my previous vote, and will vote for Matthias as well, just cause he is a longer member than flyingducthman, but next year my vote is yours men ;) :flower:

• Thanks a lot :flower:
    It's really a bit unfair to give this award to only one person every year because so many people are contributing to this forum...
    Anyway my vote goes to Joana too, not because she voted me but for the same reasons flyingdutchman explained above :thumbup:

• totally agree with you, my vote also goes to Joana :)

• My vote also goes to Joana :)

• My vote goes to ppkkmmss, becaus he's such an amazing guy, always ready to help and contribtue to the whole. I have never seen her in arguement, or discussion either, I'm sure he's a good listener in real life. :thumbsup: :thumbup:

• Can I cast a negative vote?? Can I vote for someone who is not on the forum? How bout voting for people that ARE on the forum, but aren't actually human? Can I vote for botnets? Can I vote for a cactus? Can I vote for Bartek? Can I vote for someone who IS on the forum, but has already won an actual Nobel prize?? (you can only win it once apparently). Can I vote for Alfred Nobel? Yeah that's a good one actually.. can I vote for dead people? Will this election have any effects on any polical elections? Will my vote be made public? What if the person I voted for turns out to be a terrorist/fundamentalist/nazi/rock star/kinder garden teacher? Will I be able to retrackt my vote in any such event? Can I vote for my girlfriend? Can I vote for volleyball in general? How bout Donatello of the ninja turtles? how bout Leonardo of the Ninja turles? What about Michaelangelo from the Ninja Turtles? What about Shredder from the Ninja Turtles? What about the pink teletubby from the ninja turtles? Can I open a new account and then vote for that account, by which I'd be secretly be voting for myself? Are you allowed to kill competing members? No wait forget that, that's irrelevant, I don't kill people. Who is actually judging the rules on this? What if someone sleeps with that person? Why is the forum called inside volley and not outside volley? why is anything called anything, why not just nothing...? Why.............. you know what, never mind all that. I vote for.. no wait, I already voted.

<-- Please read this.

What is voting actually? It is the verbally artibuting value to a certain party or individual, by which you bestow on them the power to rule over others. A form of seperation whereby one single object / person is singled out from the crowd and made to be special. The attribution of this specialness is assumed to be done because of objective qualities of the individual, but in fact perhaps the whole concept of an individual IS the attribution of certain qualities to a concept (the individual) in the mind. So what if there were to be no attribution, would there still be an individual to vote for? If there would be no individuals, if there would only be one thing which would truly be 'indivisable' (like an individual should be, but is not) then would it not be fair to let that one indivisable thing rule, since it is the only thing. The only thing would obviously always vote for itself, by not voting.

<-- Please don't read this.

• @ Bartek

Please, don't take HeelMooi's words too seriously...he just wants to play and likes attention ( like a dog) ;)

@ Heeel Mooi,

Je moet oppassen dat je niet TE vermoeiend wordt...probeer ook weer eens serieus te zijn, anders gaat het op den duur echt irriteren ( zelfs bij mij, en dat wil wat zeggen) ;)

• :dance6: ı think demir17 needs to votes for motivation :lol: but is it too early for him/her? :whistling:

finally ı decided, :dance6: my vote goes to demir17 :dance6:

but he has to promise us for hard working on the forum. not only turkish leauge, news all over world everyday :flower:

p.c. my english is not good and ı hope you can understand :love:

• hehehehe, maybe Demir17 will answer to your request/demand :lol: :D :P

By the way, there's nothing wrong with your Englsih ^^

• Finally someone realized how much I need this vote. :obey: Thank you mesut.
    I promise I will work hard as if I am the administrator of the forum.
    And I am voting for mesut because he made me smile when I am in a desperate mode.

P.S. I took the exam and probably failed and this is all because Inside volley users did not vote for me. Your vote will motivate me for coming exams.

• my vote goes to Samba Player Because of the reason s/he is really creative about opening interesting topic. Whenever i saw the topic samba open i am saying ''i swear that i also think to do so'' :lol: especially the topic about the players and their respective clubs is the most efficient topic in this forum and it was also her/his idea :whistle:

• thanks demir17

ı have already got a vote and ı am one of the new members . ı hope ı will win to volley nobel in next 2 years :lol: :lol:

• Sorry, that you guys have to be at the receiving end of my office space boredom. My real vote goes to Armel, chilled out guy, with modest opinions and a lot of knowledge about volleyball especially the French league.

Oh I would like to kindly request you refrain from using my real name on the forum (not sure how you know it to begin with actually)