World Cup 2011

• Any website will broadcast the matches? I can't see them on television

According to Media Guide FIVB WEB TV will be broadcast the matches and Sky Italia will be broadcast the matches too in Italy. (page 30)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to Media Guide FIVB WEB TV will be broadcast the matches and Sky Italia will be broadcast the matches too in Italy. (page 30)

Did you mean Laola?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Thank you =) :win:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• How about Dominican Republic, USA, Algeria and Argentina rosters?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• USA will be without Hooker due to a knee injury. Ouch! Haneef-Park and Metcalf will play as opposites. Big blow to the US Team

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• USA will be without Hooker due to a knee injury. Ouch! Haneef-Park and Metcalf will play as opposites. Big blow to the US Team

Is this official? Since I couldn't find their roaster.

• USA will be without Hooker due to a knee injury. Ouch! Haneef-Park and Metcalf will play as opposites. Big blow to the US

Interesting. Last Saturday, she played full in the US intrasquad scrimmage and everything looked good. Now ,four days later, she's injured and could not play in the world cup. Meanwhile, last night she was at Texas-Iowa State match signing autographs.

USA needs to move Hodge to the opposite position and neither Haneef and Metcalf are offensive threat now.

• for argentina NT

there are only 9 players are training in the capital, they are Garbari, Busquets, Bortolozzi, Aispurúa, Pérez, Cossar, Carlotto, Rizzo and Sagardía.
    the rest players will get togeter with the team in Japan from worldwide Leagues.

Argentina NT will leave for Japan early next week.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I am still very angry to FIVB about wild cards for World Cup! As we saw in men's category, two wild cards can be given to Europe. I think it must have been the same for women category as well. Italy is the last champion and Turkey as bronze medalist in ECH deserved the wild cards! Anyway good luck Argentina. We will see what they will do and what they will add to tournament!

• That's not gonna happen, buddy. The list posted on the FIVB website is a broader list, it just means they're registered to play the tournament. Priscila hasn't even joined the NT to train, she's at her club currently, playing the regional tournament. The final roster is the one posted by Joana, a few posts ago.

yeah, i know.. i just got too excited when i saw that and quickly posted on this thread... :lol: :woohoo: :dance6:

• I am still very angry to FIVB about wild cards for World Cup! As we saw in men's category, two wild cards can be given to Europe. I think it must have been the same for women category as well. Italy is the last champion and Turkey as bronze medalist in ECH deserved the wild cards! Anyway good luck Argentina. We will see what they will do and what they will add to tournament!

Current FIVB president explained this situation about WCs a few weeks ago.He claims the previous president decided the participants long time ago and the current managment had nothing to do for change.So WCs had been given for a long time ago :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• ARGENTINA 12 ROSTER FOR JAPAN ANNOUNCED

1- GAIDO, Lucía - Líbero
    3- NIZETICH, Yamila - Receptora punta
    4- PÉREZ, Jimena - Receptora punta
    5- FRESCO, Lucía - Opuesta
    8- RIZZO, Tatiana - Receptora punta
    10- SOSA, Emilce - Central (capitana)
    12- BORTOLOZZI, Antonela - Receptora punta
    13- BOSCACCI, Leticia - Opuesta
    14- CARLOTTO, Florencia - Central
    16- BUSQUETS, Florencia - Central
    17- CURATOLA, Antonela - Armadora
    18- CASTIGLIONE, Yael - Armadora

SOURCE - http://www.feva.org.ar/noticia…_femenino_noticias&id=371

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Anyone knows already US roster...cause they are already in Japan, acording to Berg twitter.....and I think Hooker indeed didnt go, cause 20 hours ago she wrote she was in Texas. Harmotto already played this weekend for Modena, so she also didnt go I believe.

• I don't know what's up with Beier, she wasn't even in the extended roster even though she played for her Italian club from the beginning of the season. It's all a bit strange, she missed ECH because of an allegedly serious back injury, but already one week after the end of ECH she played in Italian league, so it's possible the injury wasn't that serious after all. I guess right now only she and Guidetti know what's going on, either way I hope she'll return to the team next year.

It's a good news for Germany that Beier is not in the national team. She's so weak as spiker that Guidetti doesn't need her anymore, now he has Angelina Gruen.. so Beier is not needed anymore

• It's a good news for Germany that Beier is not in the national team. She's so weak as spiker that Guidetti doesn't need her anymore, now he has Angelina Gruen.. so Beier is not needed anymore

Beier is weak in attack, I agree. but She improved a lot with it and played quite well in WGP 2011. What about Matthes? I don't want to see her in the NT, but Guidetti always calls her lets her play on the court :thumbdown: If He needs a receiver, Beier should be on the list, not Matthes. Just look at what she did in ECH.
    Guidetti thinks She is a stable receiver, but sadly She's not. She is so weak at both attack and reception. I have nothing against her personally,but as a fan of German NT, watching her performance is...like :thumbdown:

• yes Laola (FIVB WEB TV) :)

A friend of mine just remind me last WC in Italy wasn't able to see streamed by Laola!