World Cup 2011

• additionally, our big favourite KENYA has also announced its 12 players to Japan, lol, ===

2. Everline Makuto - OH - Prisons
    4. Esther Wangeci - OH - Pipeline
    5. Diana Khisa - MB - Prisons
    6. Ruth Chepngetich - MB - Pipeline
    7. Janet Wanja - S - Pipeline
    9. Roseline Adhiambo - MB - Pipeline
    10. Noel Murambi - OH - KCB
    12. Lydia Maiyo - OP - Prisons
    14. Mercy Moim - OH - Prisons
    15. Bracksides Agala - MB - Prisons
    16. Judy Tarus - L- Prisons
    20. Florence Bosire - S - Prisons

the main setter Jane Wacu has been suspended by Kenya Volleyball Federation due to her breaking the rules of National Team in Semifinal of All African Games. she will not play for NT any more..but she took part in the 2011 WCC in Doha in No 1 T-shirt, which was not supposed to let her in...quite weird.

6 of them are from Prisons Club representing Africa to participate in the World Club Championship couple of weeks ago, 5 of the rest are from the other team called Pipeline, the vice champion of Kenya League, as well as one player from Kenya Commercial Bank Club.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Thanks pappi :flower:
    So Korea gave up. I don't know both setters, can someone write about them more?

Definitely, Korea gave up. What is worse, Korea NT conduct training for only two days. :thumbdown:

Korea's club teams think national league is more important than WC. :wall:

Jung Ji-yoon is not in pro-team. So she hasn't been playing with other NT player. Nevertheless she will be a main setter of NT.

Also Choi Yoon-ok is not too good player.

• It changes everything. Without Wacu They won't get 3rd place ;(

• Zé Roberto defined the 14 players that will be in World Cup for Brazil...no Jaqueline as expected, and also no Natália, injuried.

S: Dani Lins, Fabíola
    Opp: Sheilla, Tandara
    OH: Mari, Paula Pequeno, Fernanda Garay, Sassá
    MB: Fabiana, Thaisa, Adenizia, Juciely
    L: Fabi and Camila Brait

Brazil will fly to Japan this Thursday (27/10).

• Expected roster, although I miss Jaqueline ;( , but it's clear why she isn't with team.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Expected roster, although I miss Jaqueline ;( , but it's clear why she isn't with team.

I wonder what happened to Natalia. I think she is not at the top of her form yet and that is why she is not in this roster. More importantly, though, is the fact that Sassá and Jaqueline have a very good service reception, which is not Natalia's case.

• Current Brazil roster + Priscila Daroit please!!

considering ze roberto's preference on being so closed group..... i don't think that's gonna happen soon. the only reason why fernanda garay suddenly appeared on the national team was because of mari's and paula's simultaneous injuries and they needed to somehow fill up their spots. also, it's already a bit late. unless another player or two will get injured (please, NO!!! i'm already fed up with brazilian injuries), no priscila daroit or any other OH/middles joining the team any time soon.

but yeah, priscila daroit all the way! i choose her over paula!! he should've asked her on the team months ago, or right after her (magnificent) performance at the yetsin cup, together with tandara.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

I wonder what she did?!

Kenya Volleyball Federation chairman Waithaka Kioni said:

“To say the truth, I have been observing booster Wacu and she is not the kind of player we would want to have in the team at the moment so I had asked Wacu to take a walk because she is indisciplined and has a bad influence to the team”

Without Booster They will have last place ;( ;( :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• In Nikolic's absence, there were "elections" for the new captain of Serbian NT. The girls turned in their votes and the new captain is... Jovana Brakocevic. Congrats! :rose:

Wow, Grattis Jovana! :rose: I think She deserves to be the captain, although I thought Krsmanovic would be :whistle:

• just saw the brazil's roster on fivb's site... PRISCILA DAROIT ON THE TEAM!!! i wish and pray that she'll be inserted on the 1st six and finally prove her worth... i'm crossing my fingers... LET'S GO PRISCILA!! :box:

• just saw the brazil's roster on fivb's site... PRISCILA DAROIT ON THE TEAM!!! i wish and pray that she'll be inserted on the 1st six and finally prove her worth... i'm crossing my fingers... LET'S GO PRISCILA!! :box:

That's not gonna happen, buddy. The list posted on the FIVB website is a broader list, it just means they're registered to play the tournament. Priscila hasn't even joined the NT to train, she's at her club currently, playing the regional tournament. The final roster is the one posted by Joana, a few posts ago.

• :( Jaque really seems to attract misfortune this year.
    In this case...congratulations to USA for winning the World Cup! I don't think anyone will beat them there. Even without Jaqueline Brazil will probably be 2nd. Anyone can take 3rd place...Serbia and Japan miss some of their best players, Italy played very bad in ECH, China played very bad earlier this year but has been constantly improving so maybe now they are the favourite for 3rd rank.

USA is not still perfect now, but it's a good team, maybe the champion lol. the fist match USA vs Brazil will give us an answer for the WC's champion. ITALY wanna to occupe the third place, she must beat japan, however, in the last two or three years, italy was always defeated by japan. althought the abscence of NOKLIC, sebia is still strong for the 3rd rank. Gemany is amazing in ECH! maybe they will keep the same performance...

for our chinese team, i dont know how to say lol, sometimes they play well, sometimes they play very bad, this team is not like the team of the year 2004, but still expecting some good news in WC!

• Germany will play World Cup as expected with the same 14 players as in ECH.

so, It means Matthes and Thomsen will play at the WorldCup :mad: I heard that somehow Heike is quite healthy and playing for her Italian club. Did Guidetti give up calling her or what?
    I don't want to see Matthes's horrible serve again as she showed at European Championship against Serbia :thumbdown:

• I don't know what's up with Beier, she wasn't even in the extended roster even though she played for her Italian club from the beginning of the season. It's all a bit strange, she missed ECH because of an allegedly serious back injury, but already one week after the end of ECH she played in Italian league, so it's possible the injury wasn't that serious after all. I guess right now only she and Guidetti know what's going on, either way I hope she'll return to the team next year.

• Any website will broadcast the matches? I can't see them on television

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.