World Cup 2011

• LOL, the assumption that because YOU don't think the Olympics are a big deal makes the entire continent not make them a big deal is the most ridiculous thing I've read all day. It has nothing to do with culture and/or what fans think is a big deal, it's about the athletes' perspective and what they place emphasis on. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that if you ask ANY European NT volleyball player what their ultimate dream/goal is it would be winning an Olympic gold medal and not winning the Champions League. It's for that very reason that players like Solokova and Grun more recently come back to their respective NT's and why players like Lo Bianco are striving to play in for the 4th time. No one talks about the CL winner from 5, 10, 15 years ago, but the volleyball world still talks about Cuba winning gold in the 90's. The prestige of the Olympics DWARFS anything the Champions League could dream of having.

Secondly, contrary to your erroneous belief that Americans grow up thinking Olympics are the strongest competition in every sport, two of the biggest sports in this country are baseball and basketball, and NO ONE thinks the Olympics are the strongest competition. The NBA Championships and World Series are what Americans care about, but nice attempt at American-bashing.

Hmm this is really funny reply from you, maybe you should read my message before you start to reply. Although English is not my first langue I was concrete, so I never said anything about assumptions. Any way american-bashing, you serious???

• im looking for a link to the match on 4th november kenya -germany i worldcup

thnx
    pm me plz

• I absolutley dont understand the german channels ! the german national team is participating but they do not broadast it. thats such a shame ! although volleyball is quite popular and the matches are full of spectators, there could be more medial support for this sport.

• I hope we can see http://www.laola1.tv ( FIVB Web TV) during World Cup.

Sport1 has got the rights for Germany, Austria and Switzerland but will not show live games... :-(
    Perhaps they will broadcast German matches if they will play well at the end of World Cup. But I don't think so...

• I hope we can see http://www.laola1.tv ( FIVB Web TV) during World Cup.

Sport1 has got the rights for Germany, Austria and Switzerland but will not show live games... :-(
    Perhaps they will broadcast German matches if they will play well at the end of World Cup. But I don't think so...

:what: O.M.G, that means we cannot see it on Laola because if a national tv channel has the rights, than they close Laola for that Nation.
    anyway, we will find on internet a live-stream channel for sure :lol:

• I don't know what's possible with a proxy server in another country. Is there anybody who can help us?

:what: O.M.G, that means we cannot see it on Laola because if a national tv channel has the rights, than they close Laola for that Nation.
    anyway, we will find on internet a live-stream channel for sure :lol:

• Don't worry Celso Brazil will win over USA. USA always plays bad first match in every competition. And in the last time Brazil lost to USA so revenge will be like hard core heavy metal music as clock wake up from night dream to USA.

I really hope so, Bartek! I wish I could be as confident as you, my friend.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

• In my opinion it's not the best choice, Lucia can be more helpful as OH, she has very good reception better then Del Core and Costagrande, as Opp should play Carolina.

of course not!!!
    if lucia bosetti plays as OH...she and leo must be in first line as the same time...so terrible block high...every team likes it!!!

• no poland and russia..who will care to upload games?..only brazilians will be posting their games..i hope usa and german and japan fans will record their games and upload it

• of course not!!!
    if lucia bosetti plays as OH...she and leo must be in first line as the same time...so terrible block high...every team likes it!!!

That makes sense,however Lucia's block ability is quite good for her height. try to have a look at her status.

• And the World Cup makes their first victim.. :( poor Sanja! :( I hope it was more the scare, and not much serious her knee problem, thought for her pain seems hse broke some ligaments.. :(

Stay strong Sanja!!!

• maybe serbia is again to proud to use brakocevic in the elimination rounds resulting for one down player