World Cup 2011

• Does anyone know why Terzic does not play Rasic vs Italy? :?:

I don't know the proper reason, but I think Terzic is letting all the players play, because WC is a very cruel tournament, In addiction...Veljkovic and Ninkovic are also good players.
    Just see that, Malesevic is staying at bench and Vesovic is playing.

• Costagrande is a monster :white: I think If Italy win this WC, MVP award should be given to her.

• I don't know the proper reason, but I think Terzic is letting all the players play, because WC is a very cruel tournament, In addiction...Veljkovic and Ninkovic are also good players.

Thanks. :)

• I don't know the proper reason, but I think Terzic is letting all the players play, because WC is a very cruel tournament, In addiction...Veljkovic and Ninkovic are also good players.

Rasic didnt play the previous game before vs China, it was reasonable...and she played the best yesterday, but today, she is resting again...this is weird indeed...

Ninkovic has not been as sharp as Rasic and Veljkovic yet...but she could attack in both middle and the opposite end, which is tactically alternative for in attack...thats good

Malesevic didnt perform well yesterday, it is acceptable to let her sit on the bench...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• ITA-SRB 3-0 !!! 29-27 25-19 25-20
    Congratulations to my "ragazze" !! :win:
    SRB proved to be real tough, in the first set they wasted 3 set-balls.
    ITA 13 blocks SRB only 3 - Gioli 8 BLCKS , 21 PTS. IN TOTAL... very convincing performance ! Costagrande 19 pts., a killer in the field. Libero Paola Croce awarded as MIP.
    Regrets are growing about the time wasted by Barbolini in quixotic experiments, leading to bad NT performances either in WGP and in the EC. :wall:
    This OG qualifications would make up for it .....
    My congratulations to the young SRB NT, theY ARE really promising!! Bjelica and Velikovic especially.

GRAZIE RAGAZZE !!! :obey:

:wavy:

• Paola!!! :heart: She is so sweet! IT is great to see her in NT again! :) Italy have amazing serie of liberos..hhehehehehehe

IT was a good match, Italy was not focous as they were yesterday, but Gioli and Costagrande were just amazing! :obey:

Great to see Brakocevic back! She is incredible, even though she is just coming back, started on fire!!!! :super: I know is hard to play all tournament with same players, but I think if Terzic had used at least some of main players more time like Rasic, Cebic, Malesevic, Serbia could have win some matches they lost, at least win some points! But go figer out Terzic mind... now they have little chances I understand he make this turn around, one he can give this young girls a lot of good experiences...I must add great match for Zivkovic!!!

Well the truth is that it is good for Serbia that Italy and hopefully Germany qualify already now! ^^

• Go China Go! Win the 3rd, you can beat Germany and US if you keep doing your best.

• YEEEEEEEE!!!

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Girls, I have no words to say how I'm proud of you :cheesy: :flower: :flower:

Now we are 3 points far from the mathematical certain we will be in LONDON!! And this Italy can be able to took these point even before the match vs Kenia (well, everything can happen in volleyball, but I honeslty don't believe we can lost with Kenya. Expecially if we need the 3 points to be on the podium)!

• Italy let me dream!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :dance6:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• DOM-USA 0-1 (21-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• wow, I can't believe it! Brasil lost to Japan! congrats, Japan!