European League 2011

• Turkey:3 - Croatia:0
    Turkey will be orginising European League Final Four third time next week. We did not manage to be champion in previous editions and looks like we're gonna lose this one too. No team spirit, no rhythm, bad blocking, bad back row defence, bad reception and bad setting... Ozge was horrible today. Neslihan seems to be out of shape. I hope Esra and Naz joins the team as soon as possible. Once more I wtinessed how important Esra is for Turkish NT.

• yeah it was a disaster game but I don't agree about Özge's performance. She was great in my opinion and cev liked her performance too. :D But yeah no team spirit at all. Neslihan was really bad today. So was Eda. Anyway with this kind of game we don't have any chance against Serbia . I hope we won't fail in semi again :S

• Ozge was horrible ? It must be joke...She was almost perfect today played fast and distrubuted the balls to everyone equal not playing pure with Nesli (Naz's style) even she had great combinations today nesli spiked one foot in middle today :) Well CEV gave her 7.4 note today.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• wo was the coach for croatia? on the staistics report they wrote Krilova? thats right?she suppose to dismiss last week.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Who will win European League 2011 ? 22

1. Czech Republic (1) 5%
    2. Serbia (5) 23%
    3. Bulgaria (4) 18%
    4. Turkey (12) 55%

:?:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by filedefener ().

• Romania is not in F4, Czech Republic is the 4th team.

I am happy for Czech Rep., I am sorry for our NT.

• Romania is not in F4, Czech Republic is the 4th team.

Too bad. It would've been a flawless Balkan teams finals. :)

Anyone watched Bulgaria - Czech Rep. matches? I missed them both.

• First of all this year the F4 will be tougher than last year..I think there isn't a favourite for this F4 because the top teams(favourites) Serbia and Turkey have missing players(Nikolic,Djerisilo,Gülden,Gözde,Esra,Seda).

Actually before Esra was injuried I was thinking that we were the favourite of this F4 but after Esra was injuried our system changed and it won't be surprise if we will loose.Esra and Gözde are the key players for our team coz they are our best receiving OHs and they are both injuried and probably won't play in F4(Even they play, they won't be in their best shape). Güldeniz plays instead of them but she isn't good attacker and this weekend she played really bad against Croatia.I hope Esra or Gözde is well and one of them can play in F4. Neriman has problems in reception as always :S Neslihan is out of shape :down: Eda doesn't play in her level :down: The only player that I liked her game is Bahar. I hope she continues to play like that. :thumbup: Gizem and Özge are doing good job too. My starting seven against Bulgaria with hopes:

Özge/Neslihan, Bahar/Eda, Neriman/Esra or Gözde, Gizem

• Again Bulgaria OMG :lol: but this year Turkey is much stronger than last edition even we have many misses in team (Gülden,Gözde,Esra,Büşra) but Bahar and Özge have great forms and Neslihan and Eda will play their real games in F4 hope.I guess Gözde will be in roster and even Büşra and Gülden but its very hard to see Esra in roster she just turned from vacation a few days ago :down: Well if Turkey can break Bulgaria's reception Turkey is one step ahead if not the chances look equal :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: