European League 2011

• Turkey missed Naz a lot today. Özge played very bad, like this she has no chance to be 1st setter of the team.

Trukey have 5 decisive players; Neslihan-Naz-Eda-Esra-Gülden. None of them was on the court. So result is not surprising. But ı hope someone understand that Özge is not the one who must be starting setter. :whistle: and with this play Neriman cannot play in ECh rather than reserve OPP. I realy wish to watch Romanian team with Turlea and Nucu. Besides, Nemtanu and Onyejekve performs really well in whole european league tournaments. :thumbup:

• Elitsa Vasileva palyed very good as opposite, like a champion :serve:

• Matthias

Do you really think that Naz could change the score even with this terribble reception??? Very poor game from most players especially from both MBs and Romania fought till the end but our girls did nothing today... Naz is not irreplaceable in my opinion her setting is not smart and fast as Ozge does.Today Turkey missed Esra and Gozde so much the problem was not setter i guess.Neslihan and Eda are irreplaceable not Naz i think Busra is much better than Bahar and Ergul poor thing that she injured her fingers while blocking in trainings.When one of Esra or Gozde join to team Ozge wil play much better.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In my opinion Turkey is stronger than Serbia or Bulgaria not coz its my team the team has become much younger after Bahar Mert,Aysun,Ozlem and Hanikoglu retired also Pelin,Deniz,Nihan dont join to team anymore to team with this young squad the problem was experience last year in European League what they lived and bad managment from Chiappini can not been ignored.The problems solved quite much in last WCH with Bedestenlioglu we beated also Serbia 3-0 in 2nd stages.Now many young players gained lots of experiences in leagues and CL (Bahar,Gizem,Naz,Ozge,Neriman,Busra,Guldeniz,Asuman etc.) and Neslihan,Esra,Gulden,Eda and Gozde wil lead our youngsters.Eda is still too young but she plays since long time in NT :lol:

• Ozge rocks today not only with her setting the single block in set point was amazing.She must be definitly the 1st setter of team. GO GO Ozge

• All 4 countries have several strong players.

Turkey has the deepest roster, in my opinion, and the most experienced one. That's a big advantage. Except that, they have now a much better coach than last year. Chiappini ruined Turkish NT..

Above is no guarantee for the victory though, because players like Havelkova,Matuszkova, Havlikova,/ Filipova, Yaneva, Vasileva, /Nikolic, Djerisolo, Vejlkovic etc. can bring their team to the victory if they are in great shape :teach:

If I would bet, I would put my moeny on Turkey :teach:

• In my opinion Turkey is stronger than Serbia or Bulgaria not coz its my team the team has become much younger after Bahar Mert,Aysun,Ozlem and Hanikoglu retired also Pelin,Deniz,Nihan dont join to team anymore to team with this young squad the problem was experience last year in European League what they lived and bad managment from Chiappini can not been ignored.The problems solved quite much in last WCH with Bedestenlioglu we beated also Serbia 3-0 in 2nd stages.Now many young players gained lots of experiences in leagues and CL (Bahar,Gizem,Naz,Ozge,Neriman,Busra,Guldeniz,Asuman etc.) and Neslihan,Esra,Gulden,Eda and Gozde wil lead our youngsters.Eda is still too young but she plays since long time in NT :lol:

totally agree with you

its time for turkey to win the cup !

• This year European League Final 4 will be great! The quality of the tournament is getting higher.Many star players will play in final four:
    Darnel,Erdem, Özsoy,Filipova,Yaneva,Vasileva,Havelkova,Havlickova,Veljkovic,Brakocevic,Krsmanovic :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
    Can't wait this F4! :super:

• Today Turkey played very good.Its sometimes better to learn loosing a game lol :lol: All girls did their job well except Ergul i dont know why she is playing in NT instead of Duygu.Why Vakifbank transfered her too they will have hard moments with Ergul in blocking and her attack is just terrible ...Ozge played very smart and in my opinion Gizem totally deserves her best libero award of CL.2011 is her year she was not diffrent than Sano today :lol: Bahar played with 13 points (+13) and Neriman was the leader of team with 20 points (%48 Attack) yesterday she got 21 points (%44) and recieved very well today.She joined to team very later coz of PlusLiga.Can't wait to see Neslihan and Neriman together in finals :D

Bulgaria has Elitsa Vasileva, Strashimira Filipova, Eva Yaneva and Emilia Nikolova. It looks like a strong team to me. All players did great in their championships abroad. Filipova is one of the best MB in the world, all 4 are top class players

• Bulgaria has Elitsa Vasileva, Strashimira Filipova, Eva Yaneva and Emilia Nikolova. It looks like a strong team to me. All players did great in their championships abroad. Filipova is one of the best MB in the world, all 4 are top class players

Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Serbia have several great players, but Turkey has the deepest and most experieced roster :teach:

• Serbia is the favourite definitely. They have won in decisive matches. Even with the young team in 2009. That is the big difference with the other teams, especially with Turkey

• I dont think Bulgaria has much chance - they played 101% last year and i dont think it will happen again plus from all those teams Bulgaria i think struggles the most in reception and has way too many very weak periods of play to be a contender.