Stefana Veljkovic

• Does anyone like Veljkovic? :rose: I tried to find her fansite or her own website several times, but I found nothing so far. anyways, I think She is a really great player. She has a great potential, and eventually playing in Italy. This is gonna be a great chance for her volleyball career.
    also, She is very attractive.

Name - Stafana Veljković
    Birthday - 1.9.1990
    Nationality - Serbia
    Height - 1, 91cm
    Position - Middle Blocker
    Current club - Aystel Volley Novara

:olympia: :olympia:

• Me too. :) I agree with you.I think she will better than in Novara. ^^

Exactly!
    well, one more good thing is, she's now only 20. but She already took a part in the olympic games in 2008. It seems like Serbia has a couple of great MBs even after Citakovic has retired from the national team. Krsmanovic,Rasic,Marinkovic,Petrovic and so on. well, I'm truly hoping that Stefana will be playing much more than them from now on (I mean in the National team) :lol: It was a big shame that Stefana almost stayed on the bench due to her injury during the WCH 2010.

• I think seh is a gerat player indeed, and I hope she can grow a lot in Italy, in Novara. She will be very important for the team, and I think she will also win a lot of experience there. ^^

• Happy Birthday, Stefana :rose: I think I'm always late to celebrate people's birthday though. but from all of my heart, Congratulations Stefana :olympia: