Hello from Brazil!!!

• Hey all!!!!

My name is Leandro, a.k.a. Lean, I'm from Brazil and one thing that will surprise you guys is that I love Volleyball (REALLY?) :aww: . Well, basically, I love to watch the matches. I do not appreciate very much playing, 'cause I'm terrible on the court. :roll:
    I still do not cheer for a specific team, but I sympathize with the teams from São Paulo (where I live).

Anyway, putting aside the presentation, I have a fan blog (in English, designed for non-Portuguese speakers) and a UStream channel for the Brazilian Volleyball Superleague.

Just click in the links below.

Fanblog: http://thevolleyball-league.blogspot.com/p/stats.html
    with news, videos, recaps, teams profiles... updates daily (or almost daily, after all, I am a human being)

UStream Channel: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/…an-volleyball-superleague

Please, feel free to visit anytime!!!
    My english is not thaaaaaaaat good, but It's a fanblog with free content, so I do what I can... :dance6:

Nice to meet everyone!!!!!!!! :drink:

• Hey! I'm sure you're nto as bad at playing as you say. Just takes a long time to get the hang of it. I've been playing for 15 years and I still suck balls half the time! So perhaps you're right and it's just better to watch instead of play

• Well, basically, I love to watch the matches. I do not appreciate very much playing, 'cause I'm terrible on the court. :roll:

Haha I already like u! :D Same thing is with me! :lol: Anyways...welcome to the forum Leandro! Enjoy your time here! :)

• Oi Leandro !!! Welcome to this great forum :drink: Enjoy your stay here !!!

I will certainly visit your blog and streaming-channel :win:

By the way, on the forum are quite many Brazilians; including some Unilever-fans ;)

• "Enjoy your stay here !!!"

I'll certainly enjoy!!!
    ---------

"I will certainly visit your blog and streaming-channel" :win:

Thanx a lot! You're welcome!!! :obey:
    ------

"By the way, on the forum are quite many Brazilians;"

I already saw some posts from Brazilians.
    Volleyball is a big deal here, so I expected to find some fellow Brazilians. :set:
    Anyway, this is cool!!

--------

"including some Unilever-fans ;)"

not so cool... :P

• Thanx!! :win:

By the way, do you support Fenerbahçe? (I saw in your blog that mostly old news was about them )
    If so, congratulations for the victory against Osasco. (3x0 oh my...) :wall:

If not, just desconsider this msg.

• Bem Vindo Leandro!!!^^ Se divirta aqui, o Forum é ótimo e as pessoas também! :) Fará muitos amigos aqui, tenho certeza disso. ^^

Oi Leandro !!! Welcome to this great forum :drink: Enjoy your stay here !!!

I will certainly visit your blog and streaming-channel :win:

By the way, on the forum are quite many Brazilians; including some Unilever-fans ;)

\o/ \o/

:lol: ;)

But we are all volleyball lovers that is what mattesr :drink:

• My name zoelni,..from Indonesia. My club is ALKO Bandung....I'm really interested with anything about volley ball...to developing my team... thanks for all....best regard. :win:

• Hello to Indonesia :wavy:

Welcome to the forum, Zoelni :drink:

Enjoy your stay!

• Bem-vindo Leandro. Este fórum é bom, com infos de várias ligas e copas. E o pessoal é bem camarada passando links e coisas interessantes, como videogames, live-streams e fotos.

E sucesso no teu blog!!!

CAZÁ, CAZÁ, CAZÁ, A TURMA MESMO BOA, É MESMO DA FUZACÁ, SPORT ! SPORT! SPORT !!!!! :cup:

• Opa, valeu aí!! :win:
    Abraços!!

And welcome to the forum Zoelni!!! :wavy:

• Im late but I still wanna welcome you both to our little volleyball home ;)

Thanks for welcoming me in this house. :win:
    And according to the status below my username I'm still a 'debutant' so you're not late at all. ;)