Offtopic from Male IECL

• @ Sarna ....
    You cant say something like that, this is a volleyball forum ... trust me I tried to ...

You are a nasty little girl who needs to get spanked :thumbup: :thumbup: or should I use volleyball dictionary .. SPIKED ....

Mister Armel is just doing his job :drink: :drink:

• No way... ! Waste of time...

• No way... ! Waste of time...

hahah ok .... I was trying to be polite :thumbup: ..
    dont be so modest, you are not that bad :wavy:

• @ Sarna ....
    You cant say something like that, this is a volleyball forum ... trust me I tried to ...

You are a nasty little girl who needs to get spanked :thumbup: :thumbup: or should I use volleyball dictionary .. SPIKED ....

Mister Armel is just doing his job :drink: :drink:

:lol: She really needs to get spanked :D lol Just kidding, Sarna...but as Matey_Sokolov said...this is volleyball forum and u really shouldn't say something like this...it sounded a little weird to me.

• hahah ok .... I was trying to be polite :thumbup: ..
    dont be so modest, you are not that bad :wavy:

haha polite !? verry funny :lol: Insulting someone it's polite?

• no insult what so ever :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Ojla .... we ll get her, dont worry, you know that she wants it :call: :call:

• haha polite !? verry funny :lol: Insulting someone it's polite?

If he was inpolite then u were in polite as well :D lol You've insulted Russians...well...maybe not insulted...but definitely it wasn't something nice :P I would feel really weird if someone wrote something like that about Poland....

• 1.Yes i know.. But I was concerned about team and not the country in general..

2. I be afraid??? hehe :)

• 1.Yes i know.. But I was concerned about team and not the country in general..

2. I be afraid??? hehe :)

of what???

• If he was inpolite then u were in polite as well :D lol You've insulted Russians...well...maybe not insulted...but definitely it wasn't something nice :P I would feel really weird if someone wrote something like that about Poland....

But 'Matey Sokolov' from Croatia.. Yes or not?

• There's plenty of room here to speak from whatever you want...

• no insult what so ever :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Ojla .... we ll get her, dont worry, you know that she wants it :call: :call:

'Uuuu she wants it, uuu she wants it...uuu, she wants it! I gotta give it to her, she wants it...she wants it! I gotta give it to heeeeer!!! :D ' :lol: haha That's a random lyrics from a song...I donnu the title or the artist...but when I read your post it came to my mind immediately :D :lol:

• 'Uuuu she wants it, uuu she wants it...uuu, she wants it! I gotta give it to her, she wants it...she wants it! I gotta give it to heeeeer!!! ' haha That's a random lyrics from a song...I donnu the title or the artist...but when I read your post it came to my mind immediately

Hahahaha .....What are you listening :)

• Hahahaha .....What are you listening :)

Haha that's not my type of music...actually I don't even like this song, but it just came to my mind :lol: And it suits this conversation! :D

• :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: @ King Armel for this idea ....

dont worry sarna, I can be a gentelman ... I dont like it, but I can give it a try ... specially if you are worth that :flower: :flower: :flower:

• :thumbsup: haha ok gentelman.. thanks :)

• :thumbsup: haha ok gentelman.. thanks :)

now you promised .. gotta take that seriously :teach: :teach:

btw. Is there any chance you look like love of my life ,,, http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna…48_n_thumb.jpg?1290666361 .... hope for "yes" as an answer :kiss: :kiss:

• now you promised .. gotta take that seriously :teach: :teach:

btw. Is there any chance you look like love of my life ,,, http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna…48_n_thumb.jpg?1290666361 .... hope for "yes" as an answer :kiss: :kiss:

Hahaha "yes" . I kidding :) I have only blond hair...I'm sorry:)

• Hahaha "yes" . I kidding :) I have only blond hair...I'm sorry:)

thats a very good start :P .... relax, we ll work on you haha :flower: :flower: nighttt :rose: