• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1PWIHwweDw

Maybe you have watched the whole match, but here is the controversial point. I can't see well, but I think that the ball ni the spike touched the floor but Fernandez do it wrongly.....but..... If you see it right when Jaqueline goes to her court you can read her lips and she starts the discution calling Fernández "puta", after that Fernandez said "puta tu" (bitch you) after that all the team.......... nothing more to say

• It's interesting that Brazilians and Cubans are always involved in fights on court! :lol:
    Remember the fight between Fabiana and Merkulova at WCH? Or between Ramirez and Piccinini at WGP Final also this year?

• well, they both provocted each other, for me fernandez started but jaqueline overreacted.
    Thanks for sharing that link :D i would have loved to see a real fight :blush: but that was entertaining enough too :lol:

• For me it is clear that Fernandez started!

• Lalaaa

Maybe you have watched the whole match, but here is the controversial point.

Hope you haven't missed it: you can actually get the download-links to that whole match (and that same sample in much better quality :wink2:) from yours truly forum: http://inside-volley.com/viewtopic.php?t=60

samba player

It's interesting that Brazilians and Cubans are always involved in fights on court!
    Remember the fight between Fabiana and Merkulova at WCH? Or between Ramirez and Piccinini at WGP Final also this year?

Catfight! Catfight! Yeah... there's something special and inflammable about the southern women.
    Got to get me one ... or two :D.

I'm glad for Jaqueline, though, the situation didn't escalate. As much as I like Jaq, I fear her beautiful ass would have gotten seriously whipped by Fernandez :D. Have you noticed those shoulders and that vicious :twisted: look on the face of that girl? Whoaaa...

k.

• Quote from "samba player"

It's interesting that Brazilians and Cubans are always involved in fights on court! :lol:

It's funny, but I didn't see that as a Brazilian x Cuban, I just saw that as two players disconsidering their nationalities. I tried to understand what Jaqueline said to her, but it was quite impossible. When I watch games on TV, I can hear everything they say, I think Brazilian TV doesn't take the court audio off. But when I download games from other leagues, it's like they take the court audio off, and I can't hear one word.

I don't see Jaqueline as a calm person, when she's provoked she just doesn't let it go :P

• Brazilians and Cubans because of their latinity...
    ou latin blood is so much energic and we are intense in everything we do, so while the game we don't use to stay quiet when someone else provocates...

What I think some people don't know, is that in Brazil, as in Cuba, the players (Female and Male) use to provocate in the games, but it's a little unusual in biggest championships

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

Brazilians and Cubans because of their latinity...
    ou latin blood is so much energic and we are intense in everything we do, so while the game we don't use to stay quiet when someone else provocates...

What I think some people don't know, is that in Brazil, as in Cuba, the players (Female and Male) use to provocate in the games, but it's a little unusual in biggest championships

I heard that Cuban coaches tell the player to provoke Brazilian players :roll: but dunno if it's true, because if it is, that's sad :oops:

• Quote from "Felipe Oliveira"

Brazilians and Cubans because of their latinity...

Yeah... It must be accredited to that 'warmer climate' thing. I believe :). It doesn't take much for a person to start to boil :wink2:. For us Europeans it takes much longer to heat-up, so when a clash happens and a player starts to think: "Hey! I should have slapped her in the face for that!", it's another ball again and you forget the argument.
    But I very much like that high-temperament level of the (mainly) Latin teams. It's so much fun to watch, say, Cuban girls play (when they feel like playing, of course :wink2:). They agitate, pester and provoke:"C'mon! Jump, bitch!" :D. But as for the audience is concerned, reaction to such outbursts of energy will be different from person to person. Just like Eddy Murphy once said in his one-man-show: "Would you prefer someone to say to you: 'I wanna make love to you' or rather: 'I want you to f**k the s**t out of me?' " :D :D :D. Well, I would prefer the second phrase 8). Or am I going too far here :wink2:?

k.

• You tube is very popular these days, so let us put some links to the best youtube volleyball fragments you know (games, interviews,press conference, ...)

For starters

Two (perfect) dives from Giba :bb: (OG 2004 final BRA-ITA) :o

• some of my favourites.ı have recorded myself some of them ın the match against azerrail bakü and azerbaycan national team