The 2011 Men's Handball World Championships

• Poland - Slovakia 35:33 (15:17)... :)

It was very heavy and equalized match. First match always the worst...

Agree. We have to play better, if we want to achieve something in this tornament.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

That was really frustrating match to me. So many looses of ball, missed shots :pinch: Luckily we won this, 'cause Slovakians were really good yesterday. Valo's shots were just insane also their goalkeepers (unfortunately I don't know them) showed some good skills. It was a match of goalkeepers to me :D Both Sławek Szmal and Slovakian goalie were really good yesterday. Besides Szmal I also really liked yesterday Tomek Tłuczyński. He played really well, I think he missed just one shot(?). Marcin Lijewski, yesterday's MVP was pretty good too, also Karol Bielecki showed some good game. He missed some shots, but I forgot about them, when he began to throw those well know, characteristic for him real BOMBS.
    I was really disappointed with Mariusz Jurasik performance. I guess he missed almost all of his shots... :S
    Oh and I've waited so long to see Tkaczyk in this match :D Unfortunately he didn't play yesterday, but I'm sure he will get a chance to show his amazing skills on this tournament ;) Talking about Tkaczyk...I also liked Jaszka yesterday! He also scored some good points. Good luck today against Argentina guys!!!

• Besides Szmal I also really liked yesterday Tomek Tłuczyński. He played really well, I think he missed just one shot(?).

I read somewhere that he had 100% in shots yesterday, so no, he didn't miss any :)

About the match, one huge "ufff" ^^

• I read somewhere that he had 100% in shots yesterday, so no, he didn't miss any :)

About the match, one huge "ufff" ^^

Oh, so now I'm even more proud of him :D lol

• Poland won again... But style our play- NO COMENT! I'm should be happy but I isn't. Fortunately is free day. Maybe something will start finally.

Poland-Argentina 24:23 ...

• Poland won again... But style our play- NO COMENT! I'm should be happy but I isn't. Fortunately is free day. Maybe something will start finally.

Poland-Argentina 24:23 ...

Yeah, that was really pathetic performance by Poland. We didn't play like one of the best teams in the world, but like one of the most average. Luckily we have such amazing goalkeeper like Szmal...I guess if not him we could even be defeated.
    We really have to play A LOT better if we want to advance at least to semifinal. Honestly I can't imagine semifinal without Polish team, but with such game we can only dream about semifinal...wake up guys! :hit:

• Poland-Argentina was a real nightmare It was one of the worst game by Polish NT I saw in last years. Maybe the worst: harsh, unpleasent to watch, with no idea of effective play.
    The win is important, but with such a play we have no chances against Sewden and may even have problems against South Korea. Something needs to change. Immediately...

The most important 3:

• Yes agree. It was saw that the defense of Argentina makes them a lot of problem. Probably Chile and South Korea come out the same defense. Maybe we can handle with Chile but with South Korea can be hard. I hope that this time will improve your game.

• Yeah! :woohoo: Brawo Argentina. :) Their game impressed me from the game with Poland.So it won isn't suprise me now.. Just deserve it.. They winning with Sweden all match. ^^ Poland must to do the same on Thursday.

• ARGENTINA!!!
    What a great success for them! Their victory is good also for us - we
    will have at least 2 pts at the beginning of the 2nd round. Poland were
    struggeling against Argentina very much, but now it looks completely
    different to me. Now I can see how precious this one-goal win was!

Poland-South Korea hadn't been easy in the first half, but after that we showed who is better.

Sweden need to beat Poland. If not - they will have 0 pts, in 2nd group phase.

The most important 3:

• Handball French NT player William Accambray is the brother of volleyball player Michael Accambray, opoosite of french CNVB. Michael was a member of french youth NT back in 2009. He was not in the European Champion group, but played at the World Championship.

• Yeah!!! Argentina beat Chile and they are in 2nd round.. :) "Dark horse"???? I hope that YES! :D

• OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!! :sos: Denmark vs Poland 28:27
    I just can't believe what our guys just did.......fucking hell, that's so ridiculous....1st half of this match was just terrible from Poles, really painful to watch, their efficiency was just pathetic....then 2nd half and insane Polish game. We scored 29 goals and lost 27:28. Oh God imagine what could happen if not this terrible 1st half and referees....
    Now we have to win our next 2 matches if we want to dream about semifinal....

• Handball French NT player William Accambray is the brother of volleyball player Michael Accambray, opoosite of french CNVB. Michael was a member of french youth NT back in 2009. He was not in the European Champion group, but played at the World Championship.

In Polish NT plays Mariusz Jurkiewicz who is brother of middle blocker Wojciech Jurkiewicz (:

• OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!! :sos: Denmark vs Poland 28:27
    I just can't believe what our guys just did.......fucking hell, that's so ridiculous....1st half of this match was just terrible from Poles, really painful to watch, their efficiency was just pathetic....then 2nd half and insane Polish game. We scored 29 goals and lost 27:28. Oh God imagine what could happen if not this terrible 1st half and referees....
    Now we have to win our next 2 matches if we want to dream about semifinal....

Fucking true...Brawo for referees and thanks for fair play :down: I don't know how they could so bungle 1st half!! Hmmm I think that with Serbia can handle but with Croatia will be VERY hard... I saw them match vs Argentina..AWESOME!!(36:18 ). Ok but I belive :) Nothing is impossible (my rules XD).