Hi everyone ;D

• Hi everyone, I`m here because I love volleyball and I would like to share my opinion on various topics.
    My favorite player is Kasia Skowrońska :heart:

• Hello. You are from the north. south, east or west part of Poland?

From Częstochowa :)
    Dzięki za miłe przywitanie :D

• welcome Wojtek13, enjoy you stay :flower:

• Welcome (Witamy) to forum. ;)
    This is just for u ;)

• From Częstochowa :)
    Dzięki za miłe przywitanie :D

Welcome to the forum :) You from Częstochowa and your favourite club are Resovia and Skra hmm. . ?( Don't you support AZS Częstochowa? :)

• Welcome to the forum :) You from Częstochowa and your favourite club are Resovia and Skra hmm. . ?( Don't you support AZS Częstochowa? :)

I like AZS Częstochowa , but I`m angry that they don`t have a big stars in team like Grozer or some one else, but in this season play well.
    I like all teams of Plus Liga but Skra is the best
    Men`s volleyball is not so important for me, I`m interesting more women`s volleyball and my favorites is Fenerbahce Acibadem :D

• I like AZS Częstochowa , but I`m angry that they don`t have a big stars in team like Grozer or some one else, but in this season play well.
    I like all teams of Plus Liga but Skra is the best
    Men`s volleyball is not so important for me, I`m interesting more women`s volleyball and my favorites is Fenerbahce Acibadem :D

hehe :D Yeah Grozer is amazing!( this strong,jump-awesome). Hmm Skra probably will be MP again :( It's boring to do... I hope that Resovia will suprise next season. Fenerbahce because Kasia Skowrońska ^^ :D