Youth European Championships 2011

• If Turkey wins today against Serbia(the score is not important 3-2 or 3-1), we will be in semi final :super:

I will keep my fingers crossed for Turkey to win..cause in that case Bulgaria will be 1st in the group. ;) So good luck :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• do you know if there will be a draw for the semifinals or the will play - 1st team vs the second in the other pool?

A draw will be held.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• A draw will be held.

Another CEV bullshit :mad:

• well I am kinda confused now! I've head 3 diffrent versions:

1. Cross semifinals
    2. Draw
    3. Cross draw :D

so which one it is?

I am not sure but i think it will be number 3 ;)

• I am not sure but i think it will be number 3 ;)

According to CEV regulations there will be a draw:

"After the end of the PRELIMINARY POOLS (I and II) a drawing of lots will be organized by the Jury in
    order to determine the opponents of the 1st ranked teams from each pool. Team Representatives from
    the teams involved must be invited to this drawing of lots through the information bulletin.
    The second ranked team of both pools will be drawn as opponents of the 1st ranked teams. "

• hope Turkey take the 4th set and in the tiebreak...may the better team win :D

The important thing for Bulgaria is Turkey to get the 4th set...then we're going to grab the 1st place :)

• I know that :D

and I am not cheering against Serbia, so I said - let the better team win the tiebreak 8)

Is there a specific reason you're not cheering against Serbia :D

• Is there a specific reason you're not cheering against Serbia :D

Why should I cheer agains them? Well there is a moment when some people make calculations about which theam will be a better opponent and cheer agains the other, but I don't do this! Both teams are fighting hard - so, as long as we grab the 1st spot, let it be fair! :thumbsup:

• Sory about that. Turkey made a great championship and is still fighting for the spots - 5-8, so good luck!

Yes, Bulgaria is first with better points ration!

Cool...so it will be either France or Serbia....at the semi-finals, right? :)