Yeltsin Cup 2011

• Wow, that's a great line-up :drink: :drink: :drink: I'm looking forward to it !!! :super:

Hopefully Netherlands will play with it's best players (including Meijners, Buijs, K. Staelens), otherwise it will not be funny, against those great opponents :teach:

• Wow, that's a great line-up :drink: :drink: :drink: I'm looking forward to it !!! :super:

Hopefully Netherlands will play with it's best players (including Meijners, Buijs, K. Staelens), otherwise it will not be funny, against those great opponents :teach:

And I hope Azerbaijan will be the sixth particiapnt wth new motivated and a bit changed team ;)

also Mrythe Schoot hopefully :super: because I don't think Van Tienen still deserves to play in the NT.

• i think brazil may play with the B-team

I hope so. I don't know why Ze Roberto likes to put the first team to play all competitions. Some players deserve a little vacation. A B-team would be nice to watch new players.

• Well, I think it doesn't matter that much whether Brazil will play with A- or B-team. Even if they would come with C- or D-team, I'm sure they could compete on high international level. The same for countries like Russia, Italy, USA and China. Those five countries have huge amount of strong players !!!

@ emil-kei

I think van Tienen and Schoot both will play..maybe even Amstelveen-libero Kirsten Knip. Since Wijnhoven has finished her career, it doesn't matter that much which Dutch libero is inside court..they are all average ;)

• think van Tienen and Schoot both will play..maybe even Amstelveen-libero Kirsten Knip. Since Wijnhoven has finished her career, it doesn't matter that much which Dutch libero is inside court..they are all average ;)

How can you say that? You almost never saw them playing ;) ;( ? I saw Myrthe two seasons and Kirsten one, and they played great matches, and sometimes bad. But, Kirsten for sure,is only 18 years old? Why so negativ?

• How can you say that? You almost never saw them playing ;) ;( ? I saw Myrthe two seasons and Kirsten one, and they played great matches, and sometimes bad. But, Kirsten for sure,is only 18 years old? Why so negativ?

Sorry, I shouldn't say that about Knip :rose: But to be honest, I saw quite a lot matches of Schoot in last seasons...Dela League, CL, National Team...and she didn't convince me yet...Apart from my personal opinion...if she would such great player, she would have played more matches --> van Tienen performed quite poor las seasons... And don't get me wrong: I'm talking about average at international toplevel ;)

I don't want to sound pessimistic, I just think Schoot isn't good enough for international level (yet, hopefully).

• Apart from my personal opinion...if she would such great player, she would have played more matches --> van Tienen performed quite poor las seasons.

I think that's her problem and for more players like Deborah van Daelen, Anne Buijs etc. Avital don't change his starting-six,even when they can't jump no more ( Chaine Staelens in WC). I think when Myrthe gets more time to play and more trust from her coach,she played really good. She showed this in the matches in Amstelveen.
    Kirsten is one of the better players in TVC for now,and only 18 years old. I hope these young players are gonna play more this summer in NT.

• think that's her problem and for more players like Deborah van Daelen, Anne Buijs etc. Avital don't change his starting-six,even when they can't jump no more ( Chaine Staelens in WC).

100% agree..that is known, like the sun comes up very morning ;) Maybe that is the biggest problem in Dutch Women Volleyball; bigger than the lack of money.

• 100% agree..that is known, like the sun comes up very morning ;) Maybe that is the biggest problem in Dutch Women Volleyball; bigger than the lack of money.

Don't wanna hear about lack of money, talking for weeks about this here in Amstelveen! :wall: :flower:
    That's the problem in NT for last years. Enought talented players but they don't get the chance to play.

• Shedule of the Yeltsin cup -

http://www.sbvolley.ru/article/566.html

I asked Google to translate :D

July 5

Russia - Poland (Friendly Match)
    China - Philippines
    Brazil - Netherlands

July 6

Netherlands - China (Friendly Match)
    Brazil - Poland
    Russia - Ukraine

July 7