Yeltsin Cup 2011

• In Wikipedia it is UTC+6=CET+5 :lol:

I think that's right...

other results give CET +4 At THE MOMENT --> http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.c…aterinburg/time/index.htm

(concerning witer/summertime)... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Sorry Joana :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Final = CET+4 Joana, because now is summer time

Indeed. CET is GMT +2 at the moment (summertime) and Ekaterinburg is GMT +6 at the moment

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.c…aterinburg/time/index.htm

Joana, are you still there ?? ;)

• :lol: Yes, I was waitting for a final answer ^^

Thanks guys! :) Ok so 9 hours ahead Brasil..hehehehe :P So the matches will be in the morning here..6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am, could be worse..hehehehehe

• :lol: Yes, I was waitting for a final answer ^^

Thanks guys! :) Ok so 9 hours ahead Brasil..hehehehe :P So the matches will be in the morning here..6:00am, 8:00am and 10:00am, could be worse..hehehehehe

Time will tell if that website, I linked to, is trustworthy, but I think it is :D

9 hours difference is a lot, but at least the games are not in the middle of the night for you :win:

• Time will tell if that website, I linked to, is trustworthy, but I think it is :D

9 hours difference is a lot, but at least the games are not in the middle of the night for you :win:

Yeah, I agree, that is why I said could be worse..hehehehehehe :P We always behind time. :P :lol:

Here is site I use: http://www.worldtimezone.com/index24.php which also says summer CET + 4.

Thanks dear, yeah, I guess that must be it! ^^

• In 2016 we will have such problems))) Unfortunatly, in Omsk almost all matches from Europe I have to watch at 1.00am and later:(( That is very sad for me. Since Octber they will start even later, if only I don't go to Europe next year:)))

What about Yeltsin cup. I so want to visit it, but don't know yet whether can or not...))) And of course, I am for Oranje:)) In any squad :cup:

• In 2016 we will have such problems))) Unfortunatly, in Omsk almost all matches from Europe I have to watch at 1.00am and later:(( That is very sad for me. Since Octber they will start even later, if only I don't go to Europe next year:)))

What about Yeltsin cup. I so want to visit it, but don't know yet whether can or not...))) And of course, I am for Oranje:)) In any squad :cup:

Im used to it, all Grand Prix we have to wake up in the middle of the night, the games are always 1:30, 2:30, then the second 4:30....its terible...:S

During the last World Championship, Mari, was not playing, so she was in tv to coment the games, and she created in twitter the" Galera Zumbi" (Zombie people) cause everyone had to wake up in the middle of the night to watch Brasil games... :lol:

• Brazil team for Yeltsin Cup:

S: Ana Tiemi and Claudinha
    Opp: Joycinha and Tandara
    OH: Sassá, Ivna, Priscila Datroit
    MB: Adenisia, Natasha, Nati Martins and Andressa
    L: Camila Brait

• Is there any new info about rosters already ???

• Poland:

Setters: Radecka, Wołosz (only this two are on first camp, Belcik is joining 16th July)
    MB: Okuniewska, Wojcieska, Efimienko (from informations in press Wojtowicz, Tokarska are having health problems)
    Outside-hitters: Kosek, Kasprzak, Kaczorowska, Polak, Kruk, Kwiatkowska (OH/OPP) (Werbllinska will join the team later, Sieczka has problem with arm)
    Opposite: Konieczna
    Liberos: Maj, Saad (Strasz has an injury).

So from this 20, which was given earlier now we have 14 ;)

• Thank you :flower:

• Is there any new info about rosters already ???

BRASIL is going with a "TEAM B"

Setters: Ana Tiemi and Claudinha
    MB: Adenízia, Natasha e Natália Martins
    OH: Sassá, Priscila Daroit, Ivna (can be opp too)
    OPP: Joycinha e Tandara (can be oh too)
    Libero: Camila Brait

• honestly, one half of the roster are not well known...Let's count. I only know Radecka,Wolosz,Okuniewska,Kosek and so on. Totally young roster!
    I heard Natalia Kurnikowska is good, Why wasn't she invited? ^^
    too bad not to see Wojtowicz and Sawicka...again.

• today I read a comment from a fan on PLK official site that Kosek is not on the camp and she will not play Yelcin Cup...and many others wrote that on the camp are only 11 players and 2 of them injured..if this is true, maybe Matlak will play in the starting 6 :lol: