Piccinini vs Costagrande

• Let's continue Bartek's comparing event :lol: Who is better?Francesca Piccinini?Caroline Costagrande?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I love both of them- just adore!!! I think Picci has great career comparing with Costa... But I love them so much that I can not choose!!! They are two of few "All round players"!

• I love both of them- just adore!!! I think Picci has great career comparing with Costa... But I love them so much that I can not choose!!! They are two of few "All round players"!

How will You choose the Wife if You cannot decide :lol:

Come on choose one of them :lol: One must be 1 step ahead :D I agree that Costagrande was unlucky because she started to play volleyball in Argentina but nothing can stop a talent :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Come on choose one of them :lol: One must be 1 step ahead :D I agree that Costagrande was unlucky because she started to play volleyball in Argentina but nothing can stop a talent :lol:

Really don`t know what to say... Both of them hav great attack and healthy reception,leader skills everything a players needs!
    So, I can not choose! But Picci is so hot ;)

• Costa is much better:) Piccinini is for me kind of second libero in the team:)

• I would go for Picci for this one. I love the way she spikes to block out. and she plays well in crucial points.

• Piccinini. I can't even imagine Italy NT without her. She's absolutely one of the world stars from Italia. Grande, Picci :thumbsup:

• Francesca Piccinini

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Piccinini!!!!

Costagrande is maybe better atacker, but Picci is more complete player, and also more decisive in last years. If she dont have Costagrande strengh in attack, she uses her talent...she is a very inteligent player.