Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale vs Natalia Mammadova

• Glinka is better in my opinion. She is one of the greatest players of last decade..together with Gamova and some others..

• come on, it is not a fair comparison, two different level volleyballers :whistle:

• Glinka :super:

• For me, no doubt Malgorzata Glinka. 8)

• Ooo, I can see most of you choose Glinka, but for me they are comparable, Glinka had usually better team, but don't think that Mammadova is much worse. However I would choose Glinka:)

• Really? I think Polish bias is having its effect here. Mamadova has way more MVP titles and for me is quite easily better. Just her technique is superior to Glinka's (no goofy approach). Her serve is better too.

• Obviously Glinka. One of the best players last 10 years, she is more reliable player than Mammadova in decisive moments

• why are you comparing and critisizing players. For me; these are unfair and heartbeaking topics

• that's strange, because Mammadova is well known that she is best in decisive moments.

Any way all this comparative is ridicules, its like comparing blonds with black hair women, its all on you if you prefer blond you stay with her.

• Obviously Glinka. One of the best players last 10 years, she is more reliable player than Mammadova in decisive moments

that's strange, because Mammadova is well known that she is best in decisive moments.

Any way all this comparative is ridicules, its like comparing blonds with black hair women, its all on you if you prefer blond you stay with her.

• that's strange, because Mammadova is well known that she is best in decisive moments.

Vaio you dont get it seriously!... I dont like this type of comparison... Polish will answer Glinka, Azeris will say Mammadova...

• Mammadova is good at what she does no doubt. But I choose Glinka because I like her better. I guess the point of these comparisons is to show who we like between the two given players. Comparing players is really subjective. So when your fave player is not the popular choice, you don't have to take it personally. We all just want to have fun here. :)