Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Ivan Milkovic closed to Cuneo.

Dimitris Tzourits(NT Greece) probably will be the new MB of Trentino.This season played as OP in Olympiakos.

• After Jason Jablonsky and Jonathan Winder in Tourcoing, and David Smith in Tours, Robert Tarr is the fourth US international player who will play in France next season. The 27 years OH from Al Alhi signed a contract with Cannes .
    The team also announced that Canadian international OH Nicholas Cundy will remain in the team next season.

Young Belgian setter Yves Kruyner will play next season with the Ligue B team of Martigues.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:
    Do you know how many people I watch day by day? :) I would be surprised, if they bought more than 1 player from this list...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Michael Sanchez ''El Ruso'' go to Lokomotiv Novosibirsk!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Yes, Raul Diago(the President of the Cuban federation) was arrested and released!!! :wall: :wall:
    Simon, Hierrezuelo and Leal will be questioned by local authorities!!!! :aww: :aww:

• I would suggest you translating all articles

how come?

• After Jason Jablonsky and Jonathan Winder in Tourcoing, and David Smith in Tours, Robert Tarr is the fourth US international player who will play in France next season. The 27 years OH from Al Alhi signed a contract with Cannes .
    The team also announced that Canadian international OH Nicholas Cundy will remain in the team next season.

Young Belgian setter Yves Kruyner will play next season with the Ligue B team of Martigues.

Cannes close from completing the team for next season with Ukrainian MB Dmytro Pashytskyy arriving from Selver Tallin.

• French 2011 WL selection opposite Mory Sidibé will be Nikolov's backup in Piacenza ...

• French 2011 WL selection opposite Mory Sidibé will be Nikolov's backup in Piacenza ...

That's strange. He was practically first opposite in Maaseik this season. Now, he's a backup of Nikolov, but I think he's not that good to play already in Italy... :|
    He has a great jump and a powerful attack and serve, but he's a little bit... brainless. :D. Nikolov has a great attack and serve too, but he's more clever than Sidibe.

But yeah, he's a backup. If Nikolov hasn't got injuries next season, Nikolov will play 95 % of all matches :D.

• Starovic go to San Giustino!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

• According to volleyball.it, Frank Depestele signs with Iskra Odintsovo (RUS).

• That's strange. He was practically first opposite in Maaseik this season. Now, he's a backup of Nikolov, but I think he's not that good to play already in Italy... :|
    He has a great jump and a powerful attack and serve, but he's a little bit... brainless. :D. Nikolov has a great attack and serve too, but he's more clever than Sidibe.

But yeah, he's a backup. If Nikolov hasn't got injuries next season, Nikolov will play 95 % of all matches :D.

Yes, I also think he is not good enough to be in Italy. Being a back-up is probably the only alternative he might get. Piacenza is a good team, so maybe he can learn a lot, I also like his athleticism, but he needs to improve his attack technique, I think he has now the chance to do it. Piacenza is expected to be stronger compared to season 2010-2011 based on the players they got so far.

On that topic, is there any information yet about Nilsson and Perazzolo? Because they will leave for sure after Nikolov and Sidibe signed. Also, curious to know who will replace Sidibe and Klapwijk in Noliko. They would play CL after all, so they should be inquiring about opposites already.

Meanwhile, Juantorena, Wijsmans, Miljkovic and Omrcen are going to Qatar till June. It's a common practice already, I am sure the money is good as well.

• According to volleyball.it, Frank Depestele signs with Iskra Odintsovo (RUS).

Quite surprising :what: Iskra renewd contract with Schops so they can have only one foreign player in team along Schops for c'ship matches. That means probably Makarov or Lesik will leave Odintsovo. Any news about Samica? Because if he stayed in Odintsovo I doubt they signed another foreign player :huh:

• Dynamo Moscow extended contract with Hungarian OH Peter Veres

Setters Butko and Zubkov, MB Aschev and opposite Voronkov signed new contracts with Lokomotiv Novosibirsk

Also rumors were true, Yury Berezhko is very close to Zenit Kazan to replace Tetyukhin, according Zenit nad Russian NT coach Alekno.

• Brazilian OH Wanderson (Campinas) in Poitiers .

Wanderson is likely to replace Puerto-Rican international Victor Rivera, but him leaving has not been confirmed.

• Bulgarian OH Metodi Ananiew to AZS Olsztyn(PL)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Quite surprising :what: Iskra renewd contract with Schops so they can have only one foreign player in team along Schops for c'ship matches. That means probably Makarov or Lesik will leave Odintsovo. Any news about Samica? Because if he stayed in Odintsovo I doubt they signed another foreign player :huh:

Samica has offer from ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn Koźle.