Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• The end of the season is still not at hand, but the teams are already preparing the next one.

In France, the first official news is the reigning best scorer, Slovak opposite Pavel Bartik (2 times best scorer of the ligue A and co-leader along with Rouzier this season) who signed a new 3 seasons contract with Beauvais. (so you could say the first transfer news is actually a no-transfer one ! :P )

About rumors, there's a lot of rumors about Nantes's setter, an other Slovak citizen: Martin Repak. First the official website of Paris - in what appeared as a coward and shameful attempt to destabilize rival teams - announced he had signed a 3seasons contract with Tourcoing. Quickly some anonymous members of forums said it was not true, and that Repak had signed with an other team. Beauvais - who was interested - and Rennes being named as possible destination for Repak. Thursday, a local sport website from Nantes , cautiously stating that the news was not official, said that Repak was probably on his way to Rennes, and that he might be replaced by Quentin Marion , one of the two setter sharing playtime in Rennes. Repak, elected best player of ligue B last season is considered the main reason of Nantes's great season so far, and is currently considered one of the best 5 setters of the league.

• An other rumor about Bazin: He might sign a 3 years contract with Cuneo to be Grbic's backup.
    Since the Serbian setter is aging, Cuneo is supposed to look for a strong backup, able to replace him whenever he has to rest.

I think the move would be a good one from Cuneo. They might sign a young setter with good potential, as well as a good server who might bring a few aces to the team. Bazin is one of these players who have the nerves to make great serves on set points.

About the Repak - Marion switch between Nantes and Rennes. Both are officially leaving their team but there's neither confirmation nor denial of them heading to the neighbour club.

• And Rouzier? He doesn't want play in Italy or Russia?

• He's going to be free at the end of the season.

I don't think he's ready to play in Russia. Russians teams are expecting a lot from alien players and put a lot of pressure on them when I think he's still needing confidence to be efficient.
    I would rather see him in a mid-level Polish team (maybe playing an European cup) where he would get fan attention that would help him gather confidence and would be a bit less under pressure. I don't know if some Italian teams might provide this as well (but probably not European Cup teams) .

He's playing a more consistent season in Poitiers, so maybe he begins to be ready to play at a higher level, but keep in mind that until very recently he was not able to play a full season at 100%, and might be awfull when not in good shape. His pretty good international performances should not hide the fact that he's making a lot of errors (currently 9 faults per game in French championship) and that his serve is still not reliable.
    I think he's a pretty good fit for a team needing a lot of points from his opposite (these kind of teams can live with a few mistakes), but I don't know if he would be a good fit in a more balanced team that would get him less involved in the game.

• Laurent Tillie will remain the coach of Cannes for 3 more seasons. (source: l'Equipe)

• And Rouzier? He doesn't want play in Italy or Russia?

Antonin should stay another season in France IMO :whistle: he isnt ready for Russia for sure. In Russia they needs bomber opposite (except Dinamo where Dante is main player and Zenit) and Rouzier isn't bomber. All Russian teams have really phsysically strong and powerful opposites (Pavlov in Novosibirsk, Stanley in Ural, Nosenko in Surgut, Rivaldo Pinto in Krasnodar, Poltavsky in Yaroslavich, Bakun in Fakel etc). Rouzier is still young, as Armel said he have lots up&downs during the season and Russians are always expecting much more from foreign players and pressure is extremly high.

No matter he is one of the leading scorers in France, number of mistakes he does per set are big and in Russia that means lost match as there isn't big difference between teams (except Kaliningrad). Most of teams have excellent MB, even mid level team like Surgut or Yaroslavich.

• Maréchal signed a new contract with Poitiers.

Since his second 3 month suspension, Maréchal was risking to get fired by the club, but they rather renegotiated the contract. Maréchal accepted a lower salary in exchange of a one season extension. This enable Poitiers to keep a great player for next season even if the team is facing financial troubles.

Coaches Paulinho (Tourcoing - 3 seasons) and Ferrandez (Ajaccio - 1 season) also signed new contracts with their teams.

• According to volleyball forever , Serbian NT OH Milos Terzic from Red Star, signed a one season contract with Tours Volley Ball.

• Macedonian international opposite Jovica Simovski leaving Sète. According to Midi Libre (local newspaper) he might be heading toward Belgium.

The news on Milos Terzic signing with Tours has been removed from volleyball-forever's website. There's been no official comment neither on Tours's board where the information had been posted nor on Tours's werbsite.

• Macedonian international opposite Jovica Simovski leaving Sète. According to Midi Libre (local newspaper) he might be heading toward Belgium.

According to la Voix du Nord, Simovski almost made until Belgium but finally stopped at the border, in Tourcoing ! He would replace Czech international Filip Rejlek who will leave French championship.

• According to la Voix du Nord, Simovski almost made until Belgium but finally stopped at the border, in Tourcoing ! He would replace Czech international Filip Rejlek who will leave French championship.

Nice capture for TLM :thumbup: maybe this means they will have more professionals in team next season because lack of depth in roster is main reason why TLM didn't qualify for PO :whistle:

Now I'm curious where is Rejlek going :what: he didnt had good season IMO, lot of oscilations, many poor performances for best scorer in last few seasons :whistle:

• I read on internet that Dante will play in Skra in the next 2 years. I don't know if it is true or not, but i hope i can see him playing in Brazil again.

• Antonin Rouzier leaving Poitiers.

That was expected with Poitiers's financial problems, but now it's official. He will probably play out of France next season. According to l'Equipe many great teams in Europe are willing to sign him, in Italy, Poland and Russia.

• Antonin Rouzier leaving Poitiers.

That was expected with Poitiers's financial problems, but now it's official. He will probably play out of France next season. According to l'Equipe many great teams in Europe are willing to sign him, in Italy, Poland and Russia.

I would like to see him in Poland ! Know which club is interested ?

• Resovia Rzeszow probably would not extend the contract with coach Ljubo Travica. The reason is clear Resovia not played in any fina of Polish Cup, Polish Championship and Cev Cup.
    Vice President, said that the club is not happy with the attitude of :hit: Baranowicz, Cernic and Millar :hit: Club is looking for reinforcements in these positions.
    Resovia is interested setter of Czestochowa Fabian Drzyzga. :obey:

• Resovia Rzeszow probably would not extend the contract with coach Ljubo Travica. The reason is clear Resovia not played in any fina of Polish Cup, Polish Championship and Cev Cup.
    Vice President, said that the club is not happy with the attitude of :hit: Baranowicz, Cernic and Millar :hit: Club is looking for reinforcements in these positions.
    Resovia is interested setter of Czestochowa Fabian Drzyzga. :obey:

What's wrong with their Attitude? Cernic I can imagine kind of, but not Millar.