Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Why was VIssot dismissed? Did he play bad or there is another reason?

Here - http://www.lancenet.com.br/mai…i-Futuro_0_469753141.html

says that the club was not happen with the performance of the player, cause Volei Futuro was eliminated in semifinal.

Vissotto said to the newspaper: "Ill go away a little upset. Till the beggining of the Final Fase they told me they were going to reniew contract for one more year. I let go other proposals thinking I would stay, but suddenly that changed. Now Ill keep my work other place."

Also the newspaper said that Vissotto probably will return to Europe, likely to Italy, but there is also a chance he stay in Brasil, in a different club.

• If Raphael will leave Trento, they'll need another setter. I heard about De Cecco too, but in particoular about Travica. But honestly I'm not so sure Travica is better than Zygaldo... about him pheraps you are right, may be he'll look for another team where he can play as first setter, he deserve this.

Zaytsev will stay in Rome.

"In italy there are rumors saying Berezhko will come back in russia next season, Kazan has offer to doubled his actual reward with modena.
    but there is also the problem of his injury that seems to be very serious. "

I heard the same...

• A brazilian site (http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogo…tir-em-central-da-russia/) gave today that RJX is almost done with signing.

Acording to Bruno Voloch, the team now only is waitting the definition of Rodrigão. In case of the Mb goes to SESI, RJX is already planning to sign with a Russian MB (no names has been said yet). Acording to Radamés Lattari, manager of the team, the club already has the money for this russian player.

Acording to the site the team already signed with:

Setters: Marlon (ex Minas), Guilherme (ex Londrina)
    Opp: Théo (was in Japan)
    OH: Dante (was in russia), Chupita (ex-Minas), Thiago Sens (ex Campinas), Vinicius (ex Volta Redonda)
    MB: Riad (was in Italy), ? (Rodrigão or a Russian MB), and Ualas (ex volta Redonda)
    Líbero: Allan

• and they want Vissotto, too??

• Interesting!

nothing about Bravo in RJX? there was a rumor about that...=)

and about Vissotto, in Italy where?? Nikolov is probably leaving Cuneo, and Vissotto had already played with Grbic, but I don't know if Cuneo want someone younger...

• Interesting!

nothing about Bravo in RJX? there was a rumor about that...=)

and about Vissotto, in Italy where?? Nikolov is probably leaving Cuneo, and Vissotto had already played with Grbic, but I don't know if Cuneo want someone younger...

Ahm I think he Bravo wont come to RJX, since they closed with Chupita.

About Vissotto, I dont know, it is just a rumor, he said it is likely he will come back to Europe (probably Italy), but he can also stay in Braisl in a different club, all just rumors so far, the only thing right is that he is out of Vôlei Futuro.

• Can someone confirm that the contract of Schöps in Iskra Odintsovo the end of this season ends? I like him as a player, but he's playing a long time with Odintsovo and I heard that some Italian clubs are interested in him...

It should be great if he plays next year in Cuneo (because I heard next season Nikolov won't play there anymore (= rumor)).

Other transfer news:

- Radovic possibly plays next year in Roeselare again

BTW, it should be great if De Cecco next season will play in Europe. He's one of my favourite setters and he totally deserves to play in Italy or Poland.

• Probably Agamez (COL) and Bravo (BRA) will stay in Arkas and Meszaros will leave from Arkas

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Vôlei Futuro renewed contract with MB Lucão and Michael.

Cimed renewed with Oh Renato and signed with libero Bada, from Bolívar.

BMG/São Bernardo signed with oh Mineiro (ex Vôlei Futuro)

• Can someone confirm that the contract of Schöps in Iskra Odintsovo the end of this season ends? I like him as a player, but he's playing a long time with Odintsovo and I heard that some Italian clubs are interested in him...

It should be great if he plays next year in Cuneo (because I heard next season Nikolov won't play there anymore (= rumor)).

I also herad that - because Nikolov probably won't play next season in Cuneo (it seems is looking for a team that doesn't play in Eurpean Cups) - Cuneo si looking for Schops...

This rumor about Nikolov is quite consistent, because I saw an interview of Massimo Mezzaroma, president of MRoma Volley, and he said that they spook with a player of one of the two most important clubs in Italy (=Trento and Cuneo), but at the end they change their mind because this player doesn't want to play in Eurpean Cups and they are looking for someone more motivated. so, doing the maths=)

• That's ridiculous.. have they ever SEEN Nikolov? He's motivated.. shut up, it has nothing to do with his motivation. His body can no longer handle playing european cups and league.. smart man, stupid club.

• Rumor about Horstink and Kooistra going to Skra. I would like that, would be easier to see them play and people at volleyball-movies.pl/net would make movies about them :P. Also it would make Skra stronger, since they have crap middle blockers now and Antiga isn't as good anymore as everyone keeps pointing out. Course would make polish championship even more boring. So perhaps they should go to a different team.