Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Jochen Schops signed new contract with Iskra Odintsovo. Also coach Roberto Santili extended contract and will stay in Odintsovo for another year

Thank you very much for info :)
    Do you know is one year contract or longer ?

• Ball, Panteleymonenko, Tetyukhin, Egortchev, Abrosimov leave KAZAN.

Tetyukhin go to Lokomotiv Belgorod

Tetyukhin is going back to Belgorod every second year :D but just like Ball, I think his vball days are soon coming to an end, Belgorod is the perfect place for him to retire maybe..

• Simon, Leal and Hierezuelo from Cuba probably will play in Italy. They won't play in NT probably.

• Simon, Leal and Hierezuelo from Cuba probably will play in Italy. They won't play in NT probably.

Yes, they weren't called for World League!!!!Wilfredo Leon is the new capitain of Cuba!!!!

The news:
    http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=63390

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Antonin Rouzier has confirmed yesterday his transfer to ZAKSA

• Antonin Rouzier has confirmed yesterday his transfer to ZAKSA

:thumbup:
    I have been liking also Resovia's transfers so far.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Lukas Divis (Slovakian NT, attacker, 201 cm, Jastrzebski Wegiel) goes to Lokomotiv Novosibirsk.

Kay van Dijk (Dutch NT, opposite, 215 cm, ACH Volley Bled) goes to Globo Banca Popolare del Frusinate Sora in the Italian Serie A2.

Also, rumours about Alexander Volkov. I don't know whether he will stay in Cuneo one more season, probably we will find out soon after the final match. Rumours send him to Zenit Kazan

• The lineup of 2011-2012 Tours has been officially released in local newspaper:

Coach: Maurizio Paes (Paris)
    Setters: Rafael Redwitz , Cédric Hominal (Lyon - Ligue B, Switzerland NT) (Hominal was voted best setter of Ligue B and won the championship with Lyon)
    Opposite: David Konecny (Czech NT)
    Middle Blocker: Petr Konecny (Czech NT), Horacio d'Almeida (French NT), David Smith (Almeria, US NT)
    Outside Hitters: Milos Terzic (Red Star Belgrade, Serbian NT), Yosleyder Cala (Verona, former Cuban NT), Bojidar Slavev (Geneva, former French NT), Adrien Prével (Plessis Robinson - Ligue B) (Prével will also play as opposite backup, he was 4th best server of Ligue B this season)
    Libero: Alexis Gonzalez (Argentinian NT)

• A really interesting and surprising roster. There has been almost no information so far regarding transfers in Tours, we mainly knew about people leaving/being released. I think one more receiver would've been nice, they will need a bigger roster for all the games in France and the CL, I don't know whether this guy Prevel will do a good job on both positions.. We were discussing with you recently the presence of Slavev, now he is showing up in Tours. Terzic is not yet that good, Cala is a complete player, but I think the couple Ngapeth - Olteanu was simply stronger this season. Besides, we don't know what the shape of Slavev would be, and we don't know how Cala will handle CL games. I think Tours lost by letting the Ngapeth family go, but their team still looks competitive enough.. Now it will also be exciting to see who the new opposite of Poitiers will be.

• I think one more receiver would've been nice, they will need a bigger roster for all the games in France and the CL, I don't know whether this guy Prevel will do a good job on both positions.. We were discussing with you recently the presence of Slavev, now he is showing up in Tours. Terzic is not yet that good, Cala is a complete player, but I think the couple Ngapeth - Olteanu was simply stronger this season. Besides, we don't know what the shape of Slavev would be, and we don't know how Cala will handle CL games. I think Tours lost by letting the Ngapeth family go, but their team still looks competitive enough..

I think this roster is OK for French competitions + IECL. Tours does not have as much money as the best team in Poland, Italy or Russia, they can't afford 2 international players on every post. Obviously, Slavev's shape is questionable. It will be a huge challenge for him, and the club would have to help him to recover confidence and his former level.
    About Prével, I hope he will be able to get some good serves and maybe allow David Konecny a little bit rest.

And Poitiers is looking for a young opposite with good physical abilities and therefore potential. Also, Victor Rivera is still negotiating with the team and has not find an agreement yet.

• Ferhat Akdeniz (TUR) left from TOFAŞ and He will play for MEF Okulları next season

Abdalla (EGP - Setter) renewed a contract with MEF Okulları

MEF Okulları interested to Ahmed Salah (EGP - OPP)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"