Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Modena's starting line-up for next season...Esko-Dennis, Creus-Kooistra, Anderson - ? , Mania.... Kooy or Diaz, what do you think?

Diaz probably will go away........ :S

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Modena's starting line-up for next season...Esko-Dennis, Creus-Kooistra, Anderson - ? , Mania.... Kooy or Diaz, what do you think?

having looked at Modena's play off's performances, I prefer Kooy together with Anderson...
    maybe Kooy's strong post - season was due to a super Bruno... who knows
    actually I liked Modena much more with Bruno ...

• Can you give us some info about the players with family names Eloi? The only Eloi I know is the back-up setter of Noliko, so I was curious where they found these two new guys.

• Can you give us some info about the players with family names Eloi? The only Eloi I know is the back-up setter of Noliko, so I was curious where they found these two new guys.

This is Marcus Eloi who can play OH or libero.The back-up setter of Maaseik (who go in France) is Andre.They are brothers ;-)
    Roeselare didn't choose if Marcus Eloi will play as a libero or as an OH yet.That's why njvhaeck use him in the 2 categories ;-)

• This is Marcus Eloi who can play OH or libero.The back-up setter of Maaseik (who go in France) is Andre.They are brothers ;-)
    Roeselare didn't choose if Marcus Eloi will play as a libero or as an OH yet.That's why njvhaeck use him in the 2 categories ;-)

OK, this makes more sense now :) Thank you!

• And Poitiers is looking for a young opposite with good physical abilities and therefore potential.

The team has found the opposite but is waiting for the contract coming back signed: foreigner, 25 years old, left handed, 2m and 85 kg.

Anyone has a better guess than Niels Klapwijk ?

• Barış Hamaz and Mustafa Kavaz (OH) left from Halkbank

Özkan Hayırlı, Selçuk Keskin, Sabit Karaağaç, Serhat Coşkun, Hasan Yeşilbudak, Ender Kıdoğlu and Çağlar Aksoy renewed a contract with Halkbank

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Rodrigo Quiroga is the first player buys by Ravenna!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• The team has found the opposite but is waiting for the contract coming back signed: foreigner, 25 years old, left handed, 2m and 85 kg.

Anyone has a better guess than Niels Klapwijk ?

I think you are right since many players from belgium go to france after some years and I don't think that maaseik want to keep him because he wasn't that good last season.

• Giacomo Jack Sintini ITA Setter from Yoga Forli to Jastrzębski Węgiel
    Stephanie Antiga from Skra Bełchatów to :?: ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle :?:

• Antiga is free agent so not from Skra...

What makes sens in this topic is where players are going to play next season, so there's no need to make any difference between free agents and players under contract.

• Delecta Bydgoszcz watches:

Vid Yakopin
    Yu
    Koshikawa
    Miroslav Gradinarow
    Metodi Ananiew
    Dejan Bojović
    Sebastian Schwarz
    Dore Della Lunga
    Olli Kunnari
    Xavier Kapfer
    Mateusz Mika