Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• Leandro Vissotto confirmed today he signed with Cuneo - ITA

Yes, i was about to say it!!!! :lol: :lol:
    .....so it fails the plan of the Brazilian federation of having in homeland all the athletes before the olympics!Wright??

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• That's why they beat Trentino half of the time :D Big fens of them :p

• Yes, i was about to say it!!!! :lol: :lol:
    .....so it fails the plan of the Brazilian federation of having in homeland all the athletes before the olympics!Wright??

well, somehow yes..hehe, he was dismissed by Volei Futuro, and no other team wanted to pay for him...so he had to leave..hehehehehehe...all other teams that can actually pay for him already have good opposites.

Personaly I dont like Vissotto. He is good player, of course, but not all that, and also I dont like his posture. When he arrived in Brasil he said he was happy to be back to Braisl cause in Italy, foreigners were mistreated (ridiculous I know, he was the only one ever to say that, Bruninho just came back and have only good words, he loved Modena). I imagine, if he was so mistreated and hate playing there why is he coming back then? :whistle:

• Personaly I dont like Vissotto. He is good player, of course, but not all that, and also I dont like his posture. When he arrived in Brasil he said he was happy to be back to Braisl cause in Italy, foreigners were mistreated (ridiculous I know, he was the only one ever to say that, Bruninho just came back and have only good words, he loved Modena). I imagine, if he was so mistreated and hate playing there why is he coming back then?

Totally agree, Joana. After saying that, I can't take Vissotto serious anymore.. :whistle:

• Visotto may be everything, but he pulls Brazil to victory at all finals

• Not to mention his latest, when he was dismissed by Vôlei Futuro. He said he couldn't even show 60% of his potential this season, which I think I'd agree, and then he rambled about how Ricardinho is a setter who likes to use fast balls and he's not really a fast ball-guy, and so on... like, he knew he couldn't blame one of the best setters ever for his poor performances, but he really couldn't avoid flirting with disaster.

Anyways, I'm grateful for what he has done for brazilian NT, particularly the final matches of WL 09 and WC 10, but I'm not a fan of his either. I know some of you guys were disappointed with Stokr this season, and kept saying that if Vissoto was there, Trentino would be better... I don't know. I wish him luck, but let's see if he can improve.

• Visotto has a point, actually. When you are 212 cm and you regularly spike at 370 cm over any block it is not productive to set you fast balls.. He is a classical opposite. If they can't use that, it's their problem :whistle:

• Visotto may be everything, but he pulls Brazil to victory at all finals

I think we would live without him, he is good opp, but he is not the reason we win IMO!

After Bernardinho arrival - 10 years has passed, 8 World Leagues, 3 World Champions, 1 Olympic Gold, and one silver conquered.....many players passed by Brasil Team these 10 years, always same coach, always same success......it is not Vissotto that makes the difference, it is the group spirit Bernardinho always aplays.

Anyway, I wish him luck.

• Joana, the last two years Brazil didn't play the magic of the 2002-2006 period, but your team gained a lot of height and improved the reception, which compensated. Visotto is part of this height improvement, which changes the game. Without him and Lucao I don't think you would be able to block so many times our spikers for example or to force them to change their game against you. Without Murilo's reception many games would be different. Even when Visotto doesn't score a lot, his presence at the net still counts. Who could block or assist to block of Kaziyski or Leon without him? You have great defense, but against such players this is not always enough :whistle:

• Joana, the last two years Brazil didn't play the magic of the 2002-2006 period, but your team gained a lot of height and improved the reception, which compensated. Visotto is part of this height improvement, which changes the game. Without him and Lucao I don't think you would be able to block so many times our spikers for example or to force them to change their game against you. Without Murilo's reception many games would be different. Even when Visotto doesn't score a lot, his presence at the net still counts. Who could block or assist to block of Kaziyski or Leon without him? You have great defense, but against such players this is not always enough :whistle:

I agree some aprt, but in your explanation you already mention 3 players, witch for me jsut prove that no player win alone, you need the team work! It doesnt matter if it is Vissotto or other player in his place, if you dont have the group, you have nothing in volleyball. That is why I think we would live without him, that is all. ^^

• Visotto has a point, actually. When you are 212 cm and you regularly spike at 370 cm over any block it is not productive to set you fast balls.. He is a classical opposite. If they can't use that, it's their problem :whistle:

At this point I totally agree !!

The combination Ricardo-Visotto is indeed ridiculous :lol: :lol:

• You guys, that's not really the point. Don't think that throughout the season, Ricardo was setting to Vissoto as he'd be setting to André Nascimento or other fast guy. Not the case at all. It definitely was not like he was getting fast balls regularly, only a few times to help him jump without a block. That's what make the whole excuse more nonsense. Ricardo was nothing but superb during the season. In fact, he was able to play along with his high ball spikers very well. Camejo could profit from it a lot, especially towards the end of the season.

And I'm really with Joana on this. He helped NT a lot in a few crucial games, but I don't think he's essential to our success. He didn't play the final match of the WL 2010, was replaced by Théo, against a very strong team, that's Russia, and we managed to do just fine. IMHO, Vissoto doesn't even come close to André Nascimento, but that's just my take.

• Vissoto has the ability to pick his game up in the very right moment despite playing crap half of the matches.

No wonder why he is looking for an excuses for his bad moments :lol: .
    He is just inconsistnat, that's all. I don't buy his critics to the stter at all.

• According to l'Equipe, Earvin Ngapeth (Tours) will play in Cuneo next season.

• Michal Lasko Italian NT representative from next season in Plus Liga :)

• According to l'Equipe, Earvin Ngapeth (Tours) will play in Cuneo next season.

great transfer for Cuneo :drink: :drink: