Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• It looks like everything is alright between Partizan and Atanasijević :) Aleksandar signed a contract with Skra and I simply cannot wait to see him in Bełchatów ;)

Yeah, and he can't wait to play there ;-)

• Westphal doesn't play at the same level as Petric who was best server and very good spiker in the league.
    Claes will replace Van Lankvelt very well I agree.
    Overbeke is too young and hasn't any international experience so he can't replace such hitter as Krolis.
    And Lennik has to replace Verhees who goes to Maaseik so it's very difficult to find somebody of his level...
    I keep the same opinion...Lennik will be destroyed =(

They signed Valters Ramma (CSKA Sofia) in and are looking for another middleblocker and opposite according to this article.

http://www.volleyasselennik.be/nieuws/detail.asp?newsid=999

• Yeah, and he can't wait to play there ;-)

I suppose what he feels like :lol: Our fans are gonna blow his mind :rolll: Now he will finally find out what volleyball really means to us :lol: Btw, I've read an interview with him, and he said that he considers Skra as the strongest team in the world :what: :lol: I hope he won't change his mind :rolll: :drink:

• I suppose what he feels like :lol: Our fans are gonna blow his mind :rolll: Now he will finally find out what volleyball really means to us :lol: Btw, I've read an interview with him, and he said that he considers Skra as the strongest team in the world :what: :lol: I hope he won't change his mind :rolll: :drink:

But - in which match he will get a chance to show himself?
    Maybe with... Olsztyn? Bydgoszcz? Gdansk?

I can't wait to see him in yellow shirt with Winiarski, Kurek, Mozdzonek, Wlazly and the other players of Belchatow team.

• But - in which match he will get a chance to show himself?
    Maybe with... Olsztyn? Bydgoszcz? Gdansk?

I can't wait to see him in yellow shirt with Winiarski, Kurek, Mozdzonek, Wlazly and the other players of Belchatow team.

I guess Nawrocki will give him some chances against theoretically weaker opponents and during matches without the pressure of result. Anyway I'd like to see Aleksandar playing a lot more often than Novotny :D

• I guess Nawrocki will give him some chances against theoretically weaker opponents and during matches without the pressure of result. Anyway I'd like to see Aleksandar playing a lot more often than Novotny :D

Yeah, that's right.
    I hope, that Aleks will be a better 'alternate' for Wlazy than Novotny, beacuse Kuba, in Skra lost everything, that he had good(ooo, my english is sucks, sorry ;-)).
    In Kedzierzyn he was a big star, I remember him in this years, he was fantastic.

But money is more important than being number one...

• Yeah, that's right.
    I hope, that Aleks will be a better 'alternate' for Wlazy than Novotny, beacuse Kuba, in Skra lost everything, that he had good(ooo, my english is sucks, sorry ;-)).
    In Kedzierzyn he was a big star, I remember him in this years, he was fantastic.

But money is more important than being number one...

Well...Kuba has left Skra and he went to Budjejovice...so I guess it wasn't just about money, 'cause I'm sure Polish clubs could offer him a lot more than Czechs. Kuba is pretty solid, he showed some good skills, especially in Zaksa, but I don't think he could compete with Mariusz. When Wlazły is in his top shape, he's simply one of the best opposites in the world...Kuba is good, but it's not the same level as Mariusz.

• Well...Kuba has left Skra and he went to Budjejovice...so I guess it wasn't just about money, 'cause I'm sure Polish clubs could offer him a lot more than Czechs. Kuba is pretty solid, he showed some good skills, especially in Zaksa, but I don't think he could compete with Mariusz. When Wlazły is in his top shape, he's simply one of the best opposites in the world...Kuba is good, but it's not the same level as Mariusz.

No, I just think, that he decide to play in Skra for money. I hope, that in Budjejovice he will back to his best form. And you are right, of course, win rivalry on position with Wlazly was impossible, I guess.
    Aleks is young player, he want to be better and better, and thanks for Skra, that they decide to enable him to play on highest level. I feel, that he will be a very good alternate for Mariusz.

• It is surely a matter of money. I hope he will not spoil his career by being a second opposite in Skra instead of being a first team player somewhere else. That is interesting because Skra now has probably the best bench in Europe and probably the most paid. So I do not think we could still say Skra is poorer than for example Trentino but true is that Itas spend money wiser. For example which club has 5 good middleblockers? Or so many young talented players in whole club? And that cost a lot. And although this Skra didn't make any big result in european cups.

• It is surely a matter of money. I hope he will not spoil his career by being a second opposite in Skra instead of being a first team player somewhere else. That is interesting because Skra now has probably the best bench in Europe and probably the most paid. So I do not think we could still say Skra is poorer than for example Trentino but true is that Itas spend money wiser. For example which club has 5 good middleblockers? Or so many young talented players in whole club? And that cost a lot. And although this Skra didn't make any big result in european cups.

They played some finals

• Exactly they played few times in final four!!

They played two finals in World Club Championship

• Two recent moves in Germany. Steven Keir (Australian, attacker, 193 cm, Rennes) and Janis Smedins (Latvian, attacker, 191 cm, 23-year-old, SCC Berlin) join Moerser SC. Keir already played in Germany for Unterhaching, whereas Smedins reached semifinal in the recent Beach Volleyball WCH in Rome.

Also, Alexander Mitrovic (ex-Serbian NT, attacker, Ajaccio) signs with the Argentinian UPCN.

• Exactly they played few times in final four!!

Yeah, but that's because they 'bought' it. They have never advanced to the F4 from the court. And you know what? I'm really getting tired of talking about Skra as the strongest team in the Europe. If they're so strong, then they need to prove it. Yup, they have been two times in F4 of Champions League (doesn't matter they bought it), but they always finished it on 3rd place. Same thing was with World Club Championship, they were in the final two times, but they didn't manage to win against Trento. So pretty much they haven't won anything. They need to do it, if they really consider themselves as 'the strongest team in Europe' or at least one of the strongest.

• Seriously, who thinks Skra is the strongest team in Europe? I've never heard of such a thing. As Olja pointed out, they always end up losing and never winning anything. One of the stronger teams I would agree.

• Seriously, who think Skra is the strongest team in Europe? I've never heard of such a thing. As Olja pointed out, they always end up losing and never winning anything. One of the stronger teams I would agree.

Yeah, but in A. Atanasijevic opinion Skra is the best team in Europe. But it's a 'little' exaggerated words, he said it, beacuse they took him to team, and he is grateful for this, so he try to ingratiate himself fans and team, I guess ;)

• Yeah, but in A. Atanasijevic opinion Skra is the best team in Europe. But it's a 'little' exaggerated words, he said it, beacuse they took him to team, and he is grateful for this, so he try to ingratiate himself fans and team, I guess ;)

Yes I agree