• Hi! I'm from Italy and my name is Valeria. Of course I love volleyball and I used to play it.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• Thanks to everyone =) Grazie a tutti XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Ciao Valeria..Welcome to the forum..have great time here

Benvenuti nel forum .. Avere un grande tempo qui :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Thank you =)

Have you done the translations with google translator?

• yes I don't know Italian ;( I know only simple words (Ciao, venti du, benvenuti, buona notte etc :thumbsup: )

but the Italian is very nice ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yes, it is very nice italian XD

• Hi!:) Have a great time here :)

• thank you Noa =)

• Ciao Valeria :wavy: Welcome to this great forum :flower: :drink:

• Thanks to everyone =)

• E certo XD Più siamo meglio è

Thanks, I hope I will get on well with everyone here XD