Turkey NT 2011

• flyingdutchman

Yes,her injury is one of the serious injuries for a player(Stress resentments).She can't play 3 or more months healthy if she plays 3 months she must rest 1 month at home very sneaky one :mad: She had a great potential but because of this injury she can't show her performance as expected.Poor Seda ;(

Anyway we got two great talents Polen(192cm) and Ceren(194cm) besides Neslihan.Polen is a left handed opposite,she has a good technique just need improve her power and speed while attacking about Ceren she is our future :lol: She is one of the most powerful member probably in Senior NT altough her very young age,i simulate her to Yimei Wang :lol:

I really hope Seda will fully recover :super: :super:

• * gossip gossip gossip *
    Naz Aydemir & Cenk Akyol are the best couple of Turkey atm I think :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Who is Cenk Akyol ?

• Sultans of the net went to the ad shoot for European league :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sultan Gizem and Eda drunk the first coke 500 years ago (Coca-Cola for life) :lol: :lol: :lol: Esra's style is the funniest :rolll: :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It means that Naz Aydemir and Ozge Cemberci will be the setters of European League F4 :win: Ad Shoots gave us good informations about the roster yea :lol: Busra Cansu participate to the ad shoots too.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:

• it's not easy to satisfy Neslihan :rolll:

is it only me or Neriman getting prettier year by year? :mirror:

Eda looks great, like always :teach: :rose: