The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• :what: Strange...Ikic was supposed to play for Potsdam, she was training with them in the last weeks as far as I know...

Strange? May be.. The main reason why She left Potsdam was the different culture, different climate, being so far from home in ice and snow without any friends, and of course the different system of play.

• Transfer confirmed, Ikić in Łódź. She's in starting line-up.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Polish commentator (Iwańczyk) said, that transfer with Kosek is not true, and Karolina didn't signed with any club.
    I hope it's not true.

Maybe she didn't sign with any club yet. But I think she will find new club very fast. She is OH and this kind of players are needed. I think that Italy is good for her, but maybe not Piacenza. There are Pachale, Lehtonen, Turlea, Scarabelli, Cella. I think that Pavia is better option. We will see in few days where she will play.

• Maybe she didn't sign with any club yet. But I think she will find new club very fast. She is OH and this kind of players are needed. I think that Italy is good for her, but maybe not Piacenza. There are Pachale, Lehtonen, Turlea, Scarabelli, Cella. I think that Pavia is better option. We will see in few days where she will play.

Pavia????? ?( please not for her,poor girl..i think that a team in Italy that can need her can be Parma,so that with Grothues they can make a really good couple but rumors are that she will go to Piacenza..anyway,hope to see her in Italy soon..like her really!

• Maybe Parma to replace Okaka

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Fernandinha stops contract with Carpi. Maybe she will go to Igtisadchi

• Why Igtisadchi needs so many setters? they already have 3 setters!

• Poor Fernandihna! Bergamo needs her in my opinion

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think Bergamo needs Skorupa :whistle: :P

• I think Bergamo needs Skorupa :whistle: :P

No no, Bergamo needs Radecka 8)

Or was it 'I need Radecka in Italy'?? :lol:

• Maja in Modena? Such a great transfer! She already played with Rinieri 08-09 Season in Jesi, and This is gonna be second time. Also, She used to play with Marinkovic in NT Camp.
    Boca Al Lupo, Maja! I'd love to see her in Italy :thumbsup:

• No no, Bergamo needs Radecka 8)

Or was it 'I need Radecka in Italy'?? :lol:

I have nothing against...but if Mila took that Novara contract, she would play in Italy 4 season now and how she COULD play now...and now there would be 2 great Polish setters in Serie A1 :roll: