The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• ia; Please‚ don´t ask yet in which club Kasia will play next seas

i hope next year FBA foreign roster will be Kasia, Liuba, Yeon Kim, Nati im keeping fingers crossed for Kasia stay :(

• i think Turkish Federation ll decide the team's roster :) 2+1 or 3 foreign players :?:
    i feel that Nati ll leave, she is our queen. :obey:
    No news about Eczasi. :S

• What an unbelievable sensation.
    Russia with no 4 after main round beat Olympic Champion with no 1 Canada 2-1 in the Quarterfinal of the Ice Hockey World Championships.
    Russia played bad from the first day to the 3rd quarter of the match today. They were losing the match 0-1 but in the 3rd quarter were getting 2 goals.
    PS. King it is only the rumor about Tom. I wrote Someone words that Tom has offer from Uzbekistan but maybe it is from Fenerbahce.

• Rumor: Apperently Unilever setter wont be Takeshita, but chinese Feng!!!! (Acording to not oficial rumors) Unielver already got an arrangement with her, just is missing is Bernardinho aproval. Lets wait next chapters...hehehe

While that Fabiana still withput club!!! I do think she will go to Europe this season...or, she can stay in VF. The other big clubs already sign with their MB.

• i think Turkish Federation ll decide the team's roster :) 2+1 or 3 foreign players :?:
    i feel that Nati ll leave, she is our queen. :obey:
    No news about Eczasi. :S

I think Tom can't go to FB, Turkey.

I just know Nati, Furst & Kim here.

• Natasa Osmokrovic in Rabita Baku
    :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Yeeeeeeees! For sure!!!

Famous Croatian outside hitter Natasa Osmokrovic is a new member of Azerbaijani Champion Rabita Baku where she will join our players Natalya Mammadova, Silvija Popovic, Natasa Krsmanovic, Mira Golubovic, Iryna Zhukova and Kimberly Glass. Intermediary in the contract signing was the agency SB Community. Natasa Osmokrovic was born on May 27th 1976 in Croatia. In her highly successful career she was a member of Mladost Zagreb, Hisamitsu Springs and Ito Yokado from Japan, Osasco and Vasco da Gama from Brasil, Italian clubs Volley Napoli, Reggio Calabria, Asystel Novara, Chieri and Terra Sarda Tortoli. Since 2009. she played for the Turkish team Fenerbahce Istanbul, this year's Turkish Champion and CEV Champions league bronze medal winner. Rabita expects great achievements for the next season , to win National Championship and Cup, but also in the CEV Champions league to go as far as the Final Four.

• Natasa Osmokrovic in Rabita Baku
    :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Yeeeeeeees! For sure!!!

That's the news! Finally really clever transfer of Rabita. They should get all trophies next season.

• My Friend, which lives in Moscow and is very close to Dinamo told Me that Sokolova asked Dinamo for help to find house for Her in good location. So...

• My Friend, which lives in Moscow and is very close to Dinamo told Me that Sokolova asked Dinamo for help to find house for Her in good location. So...

Bartek, you have friends?;))

• Ravita Rabita Rabita!!! I think now Rabita does not have weak points!!!

Zhukova and Starovic
    Mammadova and Osmokrovic ( Glass)
    Krsmanovic and Golubovic
    Popovic!!!

Grande team! ;))

• Rabita needs only one more player, either one OH comparable with class to Nati, either Spiker like Sheila or Flier.