The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• No no, Bergamo needs Radecka 8)

No! Bergamo needs Belcik :rolll: With a little fun,it's sad that Belcik can't play six in Atom.It's strange well she knows how to play better with any player than A. Glass but probably Chiappini is planning to waste her in bench whole season :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• No! Bergamo needs Belcik :rolll: With a little fun,it's sad that Belcik can't play six in Atom.It's strange well she knows how to play better with any player than A. Glass but probably Chiappini is planning to waste her in bench whole season :down:

who knows how its with that health problems of Iza :whistle:

• Where in the season is playing?:

* Keao Burdine
    * Christal Morrison
    * Deja McClendon

Christal Morrison, the 2005 USA NCAA MVP, choosed beach volleyball. In the 2011 season She played with Jess Gysin.

COLLEGE CAREER

Christal Morrison accepted a full ride volleyball scholarship at the University of Washington where she had an immediate impact. Christal led the Huskies to 3 Final Four appearances and an NCAA Women’s Volleyball National Championship in 2005. She is the only Husky to ever be named an All-American all 4 years of her collegiate career. Other accolades along the way include Pac-10 Freshman of the Year, Most Valuable Player of the National Championship Game and NCAA Player of the year in 2005.

PROFESSIONAL CAREER

Morrison moved from her home in Puyallup, WA to Manhattan Beach, CA in 2009 to join a training group led by Olympic Medalist and Beach Volleyball Legend Holly McPeak. Steady improvement propelled Christal into her first year on the beach. She qualified for every AVP Main
    draw but one. Morrison’s highest finish her rookie year came in Muskegon, MI where her and her partner took 9th place. They would end up taking another 9th place finish at the end of the 2009 season in Chicago, IL. Christal started the year unranked and ended in the top 40 players in the country.

Christal was chosen for the 2009 USA Beach Volleyball U-26 team and traveled to Aland, Finland to compete in an FIVB International Beach Volleyball tournament. She continues to stay involved with USA Beach volleyball program and is setting her sights on Rio, Brazil in 2016.

She started her 2010 season playing for the Indoor Professional Volleyball League in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. She ended up helping her team advance to the semifinals of the league and has received many offers to come back and play, however beach volleyball is where she has set her sights. Her first tournament back from Puerto Rico was in Huntington Beach, CA where she matched her best finish with a 9th.

Other highlights of the 2010 summer included winning the Corona Light Wide Open in Santa Cruz, CA. A few weeks later Christal played in front of thousands in the final match of the notorious Seaside Open in Seaside, OR and took home the title. For the 2nd year in a row Morrison also made the finals of one of the biggest open tournaments in the country, The Motherlode, in Aspen, CO… making that her 4th finals appearance in her first 2 years of playing beach volleyball.

Schedule of the 2011 season:

May 21-22 Baltimore, MD
    August 23-28 Virginia Beach, VA
    September 1-4 Aspen, CO *The Motherlode
    September 6-11 Miami Beach, FL
    September 20-25 San Pedro, CA
    September 26-30 Las Vegas, NV

May 21-22 Galveston, TX
    June 11-12 Seaside Heights, NJ
    June 18-19 Siesta Key, FL
    July 30-31 Chicago, IL
    August 6-7 Long Beach, NY
    August 20-21 Hermosa Beach, CA
    September 2-4 Cincinnati, OH *US Open

June 17-19 Belmar, NJ
    July 12-17 Hermosa Beach, CA
    August 19-21 Chicago, IL
    September 16-18 Manhattan Beach, CA

• Because Piacenza didn't break contract with Chiara Scarabelli yet Karolina Kosek may play in Scavolini Pesaro.

• Angelina Grun official in Dinamo Moscow. She will play with Team against Crvena Zvezda Belgrad probably.

• I don`t know if it is good for her :S
    IIgar how do you think, she will has got chances to play or she will be on bench?

• Why Faig doesn't give chance to Adina? she is the one Azerrail needs! It will be good for our NT also.

I really dont understand our clubs :aww: :wall:

• No! Bergamo needs Belcik :rolll: With a little fun,it's sad that Belcik can't play six in Atom.It's strange well she knows how to play better with any player than A. Glass but probably Chiappini is planning to waste her in bench whole season :down:

Bergamo needs a miracle

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Karolina Kosek in Azerrail Baku
    press: information confirmed by her menager Jakub Dolata

• Bergamo needs a miracle

Bergamo needs another coach instead of Mazzanti i think.His transfer politicy is totally useless.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bergamo needs another coach instead of Mazzanti i think.His transfer politicy is totally useless.

I like Davide, I mean, of course he is still young and unexperience as coach, and he is definelty having troubles overcoming the place where Bergmao is right now, but he one the national title last season...so he has qualities, a lot of them. But the transfers are not his fault, but the club...they dont wanna expend money, so, not much to do, Davide wanted Ortolani to stay.

Other then that, Di Iulio for me is a good trasfer, also the youngers Diouf, Vasileva, Ruseva. Nucu did a good season last one, so it is natural they kept her.... I mean, I think maybe Quaranta was not a good one...but again, Im not sure he had much to do with it....Foppa dont have money...they dont have team to big as big as before, but they could be playing better anyway...it is just that everything is going wrong right now. They need to be patient...IMO