The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• I wanna to watch Her in Poland. I like Her earrings.

Then her earings had better be transfered to Poland but herself to Turkey. :D

Corina is one of my favourites middle blockers. She is so quick which makes her a good attacker and a good blocker plus her serves are quite tricky for the opponent team. I always thought she is an underrated player and deserves to play in a better league. (preferably Turkey)

• I guess Ssuschke won't go to Italy because she made bad experiences in Altamura (no salary etc.), and also not to Russia because Beier and Kozuch were not happy there at all. So the chances that she comes to Turkey or Poland are quite good ;)

• According from voleybolmagazin; Some Turkish clubs interested to Francesca Marcon and Molnar Brizitka.

I wanna see to them in Turkey. :thumbup: :drink:

Marcon? :what: she's a good player,but not an international one..Molnar instead is really good..i'd like to see her in Italy..however,Ssuchke was in Cesena when she came in Italy and the society didn't behave well towards players..but if a big team(as Pesaro,Villa,Bergamo or even Busto and Urbino)will call her,that would be a great chance for her..and i would be happy to admir her again.. :flower:

• Marcon? :what: she's a good player,but not an international one..Molnar instead is really good..i'd like to see her in Italy..however,Ssuchke was in Cesena when she came in Italy and the society didn't behave well towards players..but if a big team(as Pesaro,Villa,Bergamo or even Busto and Urbino)will call her,that would be a great chance for her..and i would be happy to admir her again.. :flower:

I think Turkish top 3 teams don't want Marcon even Galatasaray Medical Park.I think she would be a good option for İller Bankası instead of Germanova.

• Aneta Germanova (BUL) and Alesya Safranova (KAZ) renewed a contract with İller Bankası

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According from voleybolmagazin; Some Turkish clubs interested to Francesca Marcon and Molnar Brizitka.

I wanna see to them in Turkey. :thumbup: :drink:

Do you know maybe which club exactly ?
    I would really like to see Brizitka in Turkey, she's a good player and I like her :D

• Probably Eczacıbaşı will go to Champions League and Nilüfer to CEV Cup ;(

hmm.. according to post here is not it

link here http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…hp?cid=13&id=9492&topic=2

Avrupa Kupalarına katılım statüsüne gelince... Erkekler ve Bayanlar olmak üzere her iki kategoride de Lig şampiyonluğu yolunda play-off finali oynayan iki takımımız, belli ki Şampiyonlar Ligi’nin yolcuları olacak. Türkiye Kupası’ndan CEV Kupası’na bir takımımız gidecek. Gerisi, ligdeki sıralamaya dayalı olarak CEV Kupası ve Challenge Kupası katılımcıları olarak olarak Avrupa Voleybol Konfederasyonu’na bildirilecek.

I think Nilüfer Bld will go to Challenge Cup :whistling:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Turkish cup winner goes to CEV cup and Eczacıbaşı probably will play in IECL so I guess the finalist of Turkish Cup will go to CEV cup instead of winner :( I guess FBA VGSTT EV will go to Champions League, Nilüfer to CEV Cup and GSMP to Challenge Cup as they were 4th in the league and qualified to semi finals in playoffs. :(

• Corina is in Turkey, it sounds nice, y not. :flower: Here is one of her fan! :call:

Corina is one of my favourites middle blockers. She is so quick which makes her a good attacker and a good blocker plus her serves are quite tricky for the opponent team. I always thought she is an underrated player and deserves to play in a better league. (preferably Turkey)

• Mammadova and Glass renew with Rabita.

Club is trying to sing one more good player on that position, like Ativi. :thumbsup:
    I don't think that any star player will sit on bench when u know that Mammadova must play in first six (new rules). :read:

More news from Igtisatchi and Lokomotiv soon. :call:
    They are negotiating with some players. :D

• According to russiavolley Yulia Sedova will play for Dinamo Moscow next season

• But please don`t share infos until they are official! Please!

I have just read your this message here and started to read another forum saw another message of you saying:

"Bown might stay (in Eczaci) but I think it is almost sure that Mirka is leaving."

http://forum.voleybolmagazin.c…ic=1636.msg70532#msg70532

None of these transfers are ofiicial yet as much as I know.

If it's not you who wrote both of this messages I am deeply sorry but if it is, you are kinda being ironic. and it's not nice to tell people what to share and not.