The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Yes I told and telling now! Might stay is different and will stay or renewed is quite different! Ok? Might is also = may not !!!
    I always know and stay behind my words!

• Dutch OH Anne Buijs confirmed today herself in Belgian paper, Het Laatse Nieuws, she willl play next year for German club Schweriner SC !!! ( though she first needs to pass her exams for her secondary school, next weeks ;) ) :teach:

• ! Ok? Might is also = may not !!!

Sorry about this, but I used to be a student of philosophy yet I do not know what this means. So might (possibility) is also (as well, too, etc) equals may (possible, perhaps) not (negative, no, etc). So it is possible that it, like others, equals the possibility that it is certainly not? Seriously my brain is starting to hurt here... Or is it, the fact that 'may' means that a given possiblity may, but also may not come into being? That is definition of 'may' though. If there would only be the possibility that 'it may', as opposed to 'may not', then that would mean that is certainly would, since there would only be one possibility. Or are you taking into account a third outcome, something in between like may at some time, but may not later... but then since everything is impermanent wouldn't it be obvious that at some point Mirka would leave and thus it always would be valid to say 'may not'? Please discuss..

• Dutch OH Anne Buijs confirmed today herself in Belgian paper, Het Laatse Nieuws, she willl play next year for German club Schweriner SC !!! ( though she first needs to pass her exams for her secondary school, next weeks ;) ) :teach:

Great news.. Any rumors about Dijkema ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Great news.. Any rumors about Dijkema ?

Dear Burak, I have bad news for you...I think Laura won't play in Turkish league next season ;)

I'm quite sure she will continue what she did during this season, like the other girls. (NT-training).

• Sorry about this, but I used to be a student of philosophy yet I do not know what this means. So might (possibility) is also (as well, too, etc) equals may (possible, perhaps) not (negative, no, etc). So it is possible that it, like others, equals the possibility that it is certainly not? Seriously my brain is starting to hurt here... Or is it, the fact that 'may' means that a given possiblity may, but also may not come into being? That is definition of 'may' though. If there would only be the possibility that 'it may', as opposed to 'may not', then that would mean that is certainly would, since there would only be one possibility. Or are you taking into account a third outcome, something in between like may at some time, but may not later... but then since everything is impermanent wouldn't it be obvious that at some point Mirka would leave and thus it always would be valid to say 'may not'? Please discuss..

Being a philosopher you should understand what I guessed: I meant She may (might stay) is also as unknown as she may (might) not stay ;)
    I think the guys got what I was gonna explain ;)
    And I think there`s NO need to look for something "to agrue" in the posts of the users.
    This is a page of rumours and saying a rumour we should use words - may stay, can sign and etc like this. But if it is official- the we can say- she signed,extended etc....
    I hope theo nes who were worrying about my post got me right!
    One request- Please and please dont look for polemics here! This is a forum where we want rest enjoying volleyball!

• Dear Burak, I have bad news for you...I think Laura won't play in Turkish league next season ;)

I'm quite sure she will continue what she did during this season, like the other girls. (NT-training).

ok..thank you Sander for information :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Glass stays in Baku.. with the awful reception.. Why doesn't Rabita want to win the next edition of Clubs' Euro?
    I have another question- Is My question higher good in grammar? Or should I write Why does Rabita not want to win...? Clubs' Euro or Euro's Clubs?
    I got headache.

• Glass stays in Baku.. with the awful reception.. Why doesn't Rabita want to win the next edition of Clubs' Euro?
    I have another question- Is My question higher good in grammar? Or should I write Why does Rabita not want to win...? Clubs' Euro or Euro's Clubs?
    I got headache.

The first Bartek- it is not official yet.The second is - Rabita wants a very good level OH too! Let`s wait a bit,and we`ll see what everything goes on!

• does anyone have news about Harmotto and Nnamani? ^^

• Rumors in Braislian league today involving our best players...

Fabiana in Osasco?

Thaisa leaving Osasco?

Dani Lins, Sheilla and Jaque in SESI?

(I think Sheilla wont leave Rio, now about Dani and Jaque going to SESI, dont know...maybe its posible...About Fabiana, I think is more likely she leave the country...)

source: melhordovolei

• Joana, I also have read in Twitter that Sheilla is in Sao Paolo alone (may be discuss transfer in SESI SP).

maybe, but I dont think that right now she would leave Unilever to go play in a different club in Brasil, have no sense, caus ein Rio she is well and also recieving good money (for sure), so I think she would only leave to go to another league...

• Mammadova and Glass renew with Rabita.

Club is trying to sing one more good player on that position, like Ativi. :thumbsup:
    I don't think that any star player will sit on bench when u know that Mammadova must play in first six (new rules). :read:

More news from Igtisatchi and Lokomotiv soon. :call:
    They are negotiating with some players. :D

I don't get it, if they have Mammadyarova and she needs to play in first six I will understand you writing this but Mammadova is star player and one of best players in the world, why any other star player will have problems playing with Mammadova???

• "I don't think that any star player will sit on bench when u know that Mammadova must play in first six (new rules)."

In Rabita it is Starovic who must play in first six, even she can't jump ;) Hope any team in Europe, Japan or Brasil will transfers her.
    I want Mammadova, Zhukova, Popovic , Golubovic stay in Rabita. They can change rest of the team!
    the players I want them to stay in Azerbaijan league

Rabita: Mammadova, Zhukova, Popovic , Golubovic
    Azerrail: Rahimova, Korotneko, Jeniffer Tamas
    Igtisadchi: Yuko Sano, Marisa fernandez, Yaima Ortiz, Kathleen Weiss, Ivano Milos
    Lokomotiv: Kovolenko, Parkhamenko, Metcalf, Nicole Davic,

• Maybe Rahimova would like to play for Rabita next season ??? :D

Rahimova and Mammadova in one team, would be nice :win: