The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• there is still not any rules stricting foreigner players in league,right ?

• flyingdutchman

I hope to see them in the same team, but I think Azerrail will continue with Rahimova.Anyway we'll see both of them in NT :box:

@ serdar

Yes, there is no and I don't think there will be any limits in recent years.

• NOOO ;( I don't believe until she wears Fakel Uniform :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I have another question- Is My question higher good in grammar? Or should I write Why does Rabita not want to win...? Clubs' Euro or Euro's Clubs?
    I got headache.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u r great Bartek..! I got bellyache... im still laughin'...

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Mammadova and Rahimova will be in NT this autumn INSHALLAH! ;)

Love you Starovic! ;) Really love her!

i have one question, why is azerbaycan not participatin in the european league ? i thik its a great chance for any national team to participate there and gain experience and with luck the ticket to the grand prix ?

• OMG ! :white: Maggie Kozuch going to Italy ?

Any rumors about Kozuch please ? :sos: I saw her in Novara - Modena match

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Burak why did You write that Leo is in not may be in?
    I was so happy and now.. KGB will find You and then We will meet live.

• Burak why did You write that Leo is in not may be in?
    I was so happy and now.. KGB will find You and then We will meet live.

Bartek :lol:

i dont know according to voleybolmagazin Fakel had agreed in principle with Leo and Del Core

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• OMG ! :white: Maggie Kozuch going to Italy ?

Any rumors about Kozuch please ? :sos: I saw her in Novara - Modena match

I think she just went to visit them, cause her boyfriend is Italian, so maybe she is there in Italy to stay with him and take that chance to visit her old club, not necessary has something to do with her future. ^^ (though I would like to see her back to Italy)

• I think she just went to visit them, cause her boyfriend is Italian, so maybe she is there in Italy to stay with him and take that chance to visit her old club, not necessary has something to do with her future. ^^ (though I would like to see her back to Italy)

may be Joana..I would like to see her back to Italy, too but I wanna to watch her in Fenerbahce :teach:

• From what i have heard - Kozuch is in area of MUSZYNA interest. They need someone with a good attack as Debby is not so good in the offence.

• From German League

Anika Boin and Katharina Schwabe (VCO Berlin) --> Dresdner SC
    Pia Weiand and Lena Gschwendter (VCO Berlin) --> Smart Allianz Stuttgart

• From German League

Anika Boin and Katharina Schwabe (VCO Berlin) --> Dresdner SC
    Pia Weiand and Lena Gschwendter (VCO Berlin) --> Smart Allianz Stuttgart

and Anne Buijs (Kieldrecht, Belgium) to Schweriner SC ;)