The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Turkan where are Tomkom Nootsara and Krsmanovic in your list? Tomkom Nootsara- AMAZING setter! Every team needs her! And Natasa Krsmanovic- she has 29 blocks in 6 matches of the Super league! Has a very good atatck and she plays the best game of her career in Rabita! She also proved that herself!

• Azerrail coach Vugar Aliyev: " I will ask our headers to keep six players. Polina Rahimova,Valeriya Korotenko,Aynur Karimova and the foreigners Elisangela Pereira, Tomkom Nootsara and Jennifer Joines-Tamas. And maybe we will keep Oksana Kiselyova who can improve her sklls. The rest of foreigners did not justified our hope"

So, it seems to be that- Iliyana Petkova (i `d like her to stay), Natalia Hanikoglu. Aleksandra Peretiatko, Anelia Todorova, Martina Nosekova, ana Matiasovska (???) are on their way home!

• In our league, Natalia would surely find a position in any club except FBA, EV and VGTT. Maybe BJK again, or Galatasaray :whistle:

• According to Russian forum: Mariya Filipova from Lokomotiv Baku and Maryna Marchenko from Cannes signed for Omichka.

so will Eva Yaneva leave the team?

• I don't get it, if they have Mammadyarova and she needs to play in first six I will understand you writing this but Mammadova is star player and one of best players in the world, why any other star player will have problems playing with Mammadova???

If you know that Rabita already have 2 star players on position 4 give me one good reason why someone will come to club in Azerbaijan and sit on bench :?:
    That player must be old, injured or with some kind of problem.:D
    If you think that some star players, especially young that have lots of interested clubs for her, go to Azerbaijan, you must be crazy :what:

We saw this year that Mammadova must play and Glass played even when she was in bad form. :whistle:
    Rabita fired their best receiver, Kulikova, after 2 months only :!: :down:

Clubs in Azerbaijan have very very strange transfer policy and players are not secure there.

• If you know that Rabita already have 2 star players on position 4 give me one good reason why someone will come to club in Azerbaijan and sit on bench :?:
    If you think that some star players, especially young that have lots of interested clubs for her, go to Azerbaijan, you must be crazy :what:

We saw this year that Mammadova must play and Glass played even when she was in bad form. :whistle:

Clubs in Azerbaijan have very very strange transfer policy and players are not secure there.

Yes,I am totally agree with yuo! We should keep Kulikova,she is a very good receiver. But let`s wait untill the end of the transfers.

• If you know that Rabita already have 2 star players on position 4 give me one good reason why someone will come to club in Azerbaijan and sit on bench :?:

Maybe they will realized that they can play high level volleyball with 3 outside hitters in same time on the court, what than,??? why do you think that someone will sit on the bench?
    Funny thing, whit this team that was not coached best, that had week opposite they were 2nd in champions league and near to win championship in AZE.

• Maybe they will realized that they can play high level volleyball with 3 outside hitters in same time on the court, what than,??? why do you think that someone will sit on the bench?
    Funny thing, whit this team that was not coached best, that had week opposite they were 2nd in champions league and near to win championship in AZE.

So,it means they were not coached so weak,they don`t have week opposite and their success is a appropriately! ;)

• OPP in Rabita will be Starovic (80%), OH Mammadova and Glass (100%) with one good sub.
    So please find me place for more star players on position 4 that will be in first six :read:

Rumor is that Oksana Parkhomenko is comenig back to Azerrail :drink:
    If only Azerrail had LIBERO on last tournament, thing were be totally different . :wall:

• OPP in Rabita will be Starovic (80%), OH Mammadova and Glass (100%) with one good sub.
    So please find me place for more star players on position 4 that will be in first six :read:

If only Azerrail had LIBERO on last tournament, thing were be totally different . :wall:

Kim Glass will play in 6- it is not for sure!
    Oksnaa Parkhomenko can be transferred in any club as most of the clubs want her. I think she will come either to Azerrail or Lokomotiv.

• Apperently SESI woman team will really happen! Yesterday the club had a reunion to talk about the future of this project, so soon we will know more about it. But today Marcos Kwiek wrote in his twitter that Talmo (ex Montes Claors male team coach) will coach the women team of SESI, so looks like is happening.

After Dani and Jaqueline, the expeculation for them now is the opp Tandara, from Vôlei Futuro. In Vôlei Futuro she played as OH, but her original position is opp. and if she goes to SESI she will probably play in that position.

• Dinamo Moscow interested to Lioubov Sokolova

Gamova has not signed contract with Dinamo Kazan.. Fenerbahce and some clubs interested to Ekaterina Gamova.

Source: Inessa Korkmaz

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Dinamo Moscow interested to Lioubov Sokolova

Gamova has not signed contract with Dinamo Kazan.. Fenerbahce and some clubs interested to Ekaterina Gamova.

Source: Inessa Korkmaz

what's with Nati, will she stay in Fener, will she play for NT, ask Inessa :D

why you are so sure that Starovic will stay???and why you think that if they change coach he will like Starovic like Brdjovic do???

@ Ilgar, be serious!