The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Bernardinho gave an interview to site globo.com today to talk about Natalia arrival in Unilever, and at the end, its in the report that the club is negotiating with two foreigner setters to replace Dani Lins (but no names were told!) 8| I have no idea who can be!!!!!!

EDIT: acording to another site lancenet, Bernaridnho dont tell the names, but the site researched and the names could be Alisha Glass or Takeshita!!!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Takeshita :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: That would be GREAT for Unilever :drink: :drink: :drink: :super: :super: :super:

• It is information from brazilian site by Jingle Bells. Really.

Armenia !?!? next to Iran !?!? I don't know about Armenia VB league anything.... ?(

• Today, there are news about Kim again. It says Kim signed with Fener for 1 year.

Last year Gamova was the MVP of Turkish League and she went back to Russia, this year Sokolova is MVP of Turkish League, i wonder what ll she do.

• Sokolova stays or not?

Big possibility she will go to Dinamo Moscow.Kuzyutkin came to Istanbul to determine Sokolova,he looks successful :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What about Poljak, she stays or she ll leave?

• if new decision is 2+1 u r right; bye bye Poljak and may be welcome to Eczaci. 8)

I guess it's up to federation's decision.
    3 foreign players=she stays :heart:
    2+1=bye bye Maja :( :( :( :( :(

• Neslihan, Poljak and Serpil, also Elif and Nalan Ural, if all these names meet again there ll be new team called Eczacibası Vitra Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom. :lol:

• Neslihan, Poljak and Serpil, also Elif and Nalan Ural, if all these names meet again there ll be new team called Eczacibası Vitra Gunes Sigorta Turk Telekom. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Big possibility she will go to Dinamo Moscow.Kuzyutkin came to Istanbul to determine Sokolova,he looks successful :win:

Hey Her transfer to Dinamo Moskow is not official ? I thought...

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• @ fraggle_r;

Sokolova's transfer not official yet.

Kasia; Please‚ don´t ask yet in which club Kasia will play next season... She hasn´t decided about it yet. If she do it‚ we will inform you.