The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• it wpuld be great to see some great players in the polish league. for example in clubs playing the champions league. i dont think that polish league is that weak. they have some great domestic players and adding some foreigners can make their league more prestigous ! we see, thaat they have money and offer many money

• Okuniewska in Scavolini Pesaro!!!

• Middle blocker Irina Polechtchouk recently announced her retirement from competitive Volleyball after a long career spanning through more than 20 years that started in Belarus, her home country, before she moved and settled in France playing there for the likes of multiple champion RC CANNES.
    Known for her down-to-earth attitude and exquisite demeanor, Polechtchouk has decided to quite the sport to start up a family by also making clear her intention to remain in the French Riviera where she has been spending the last few years. With the RC CANNES, Irina seized the national league and national cup for a total of 4 times and got some more glory as she played the final four of the 2010 CEV Champions League in front of the always passionate fans at the “Palais des Victoires” ending up in third place there after a stellar and thrilling semifinal with Turkey’s FenerbahceAcibadem ISTANBUL.

• Benvenutti, Berenika :super: :super: I really hope It's gonna be a great adventure for Berenika! so, the middle line up would be Manzano-Okuniewska...

Which one will be one legged attacker? They are both 3th position attacker..But Pesaro's middle blocker position will be so strong.. :super:

I still wait a transfer news from Vakıfbank! :D Especially for middle position..

Fürst Fürst Fürst Fürst :!: :!: :!: :obey: :lol:

• Which one will be one legged attacker? They are both 3th position attacker..But Pesaro's middle blocker position will be so strong.. :super:

I still wait a transfer news from Vakıfbank! :D Especially for middle position..

Fürst Fürst Fürst Fürst :!: :!: :!: :obey: :lol:

Fürst said that She is in love with Istanbul and Turkish League several times, so She could possibly stay in Turkey for next year. maybe in Vakifbank :D
    Glinka & Nikolic & Fürst... Strong enough!

• SESI-SP oficiallized their team today for next season. It will be the first season of the team in Brazilian league.

Setters: Dani Lins (NT), Luísa and Marcelinha;
    Libero: Michelle
    MB: Natália Martins, Marina Daloca, Renata Maggioni and Roberta;
    OH: Sassá (NT), Soninha, Gabi Souza and Michelle
    Opp: Elisângela (past NT, was playing in Japan), Jéssica (was playing in Korea)

• Bera - im so happy that a player from Poland is going abroad...i hope that she will become a star in Italy, she has such big talent - playing in NT as 15 years old

• Bera - im so happy that a player from Poland is going abroad...i hope that she will become a star in Italy, she has such big talent - playing in NT as 15 years old

Thats a little bit exaggeration, i remeber a bit that one match and she was on the court for like a minute (strenghtening the block under the net as far as i remember)

• okey, but she was member of the team, so if she wasnt good and talented she wouldnt be in the roster :)

Thats a little bit exaggeration, i remeber a bit that one match and she was on the court for like a minute (strenghtening the block under the net as far as i remember)