The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Kim Willoughby's suspension ends in July of 2011. In a recent interview given in the USA, it was mentioned that she has possible opportunities to play in Italy, Poland, and Puerto Rico. Has anyone heard anything?

• Valdone Petrauskaite maybe in Dinamo Krasnodar.

• That's true. hope It's gonna be a great chance to improve :win:

She is doing very well in China-Masters at the moment. After some very serious knee-injuries in previous seasons, she is on her way back :) She can reach high (hit over the block), but I think she can improve in power(she is very skinny) :win:

• She is doing very well in China-Masters at the moment. After some very serious knee-injuries in previous seasons, she is on her way back :) She can reach high (hit over the block), but I think she can improve in power(she is very skinny) :win:

I always feel it, and said several times.

Holland has a load of talented young players. I'd like to beg to Selinger :lol: Please let them play :rolll:
    btw, I love the way de Kruijf follows to the blocks. She is sorta sweet.

• According to the site Volleyrosa.net, Urbino's young and talented libero Giulia Leonardi has signed a two-year contract with Busto Arsizio's Yamamay.
    This would mean Yamamay has decided to do without Luna Carocci -one of the top-3 Italians in this role.

In fact there are already rumors about Carocci going to Villa Cortese to replace Cardullo, who should play for an unprecised (but sure wealthy...) foreign team.
    At the moment there's no official news, since Villa is still battling in the playoffs finals,,,

Does anybody else know anything about these deals - especially about Cardullo leaving Italy? :wavy:

• No development about the americans going to Sollys/Osasco so far, but there's a chance that another player from the NT land in Brazil. Vôlei Futuro is interested in signing Akinradewo.

• Modena and Villa Cortese wants Helena Havelkova

Modena also wants one of Montano,Flier and Ortolani as OPP

The other OH could be Piccinini,that is directly granting with the main sponsor Lju-Jo

http://gazzettadimodena.geloca…havelkova-e-hodge-4332047

• so according to this site, Cortese wants Havelkova to replace Hodge and so does Modena. If Modena cannot get Havelkova, they will try to sign Hodge if she leaves villa. I might be totally lost in the translation.

• Who will play as OPP in Bergamo?Do you have any rumors about that? :)

Nothing for now....waiting the end of the play-off

• Bad news from Turkey :(

First, it's official ! Galatasaray sponsored by Medical Park Healthcare Group and Medical Park left support from the sponsor of the volleyball

Second, Acibadem has decided to wait about sponsorship because of 2+1 rule

Go to the hell president of the federation :wall: :wall:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Yeah, indeed This is bad news...