The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Do you know any rumors about Vasileva? :) :serve:

Bergamo wants her to stay,but there are some rumors that they want to make her an OPP :white: ,but she seems to refuse this proposal!

• I've heard that she may :rolll: come to Poland? But it is only rumor.;)

• Flier go to Muszyna?

• Flier go to Muszyna?

lots of rumors are about her transfer to Modena,but she has offers from all Eu..so let's wait where Manon will decide to go(hope she'll stay in Italy :rose: )

• any news about Dijkema, Grothues, de Kruijf, Schoot? as far as I remember, They stayed in NT training camp whole last season. I hope They can play in a great league such as Italy.

P.S I wish Maret fast recovery! ^^

• any news about Dijkema, Grothues, de Kruijf, Schoot? as far as I remember, They stayed in NT training camp whole last season. I hope They can play in a great league such as Italy.

P.S I wish Maret fast recovery! ^^

I think you will be disappointed, Emil...afaik the four girls will continue NT-training camp for next season (it is planned until London 2012). Season 2012-2013 they will play for a club again.

Maret was already inside court again, in last set against China :win:

• I think you will be disappointed, Emil...afaik the four girls will continue NT-training camp for next season (it is planned until London 2012). Season 2012-2013 they will play for a club again.

Maret was already inside court again, in last set against China :win:

indeed not very good to hear :white:
    I hope They can go to London, but according to the current shape of Dutch team, It doesn't seem to be easy to go to London IMO.
    only Flier and Wensink are in a great shape now, and unfortunately the others are not...IMO. Huurman is too old and slow to play on the starting 7, and C.Staelens is too weak.
    Hopefully Selinger will solve this problem though. Go, Dutch girls :sos:

P.S I hope Maret will play in Pesaro in 12-13 season. Who knows?

• I hope They can go to London, but according to the current shape of Dutch team, It doesn't seem to be easy to go to London IMO.
    only Flier and Wensink are in a great shape now, and unfortunately the others are not...IMO. Huurman is too old and slow to play on the starting 7, and C.Staelens is too weak.

It will indeed be very difficult to qualify...but the programm started a year ago and they decided for a two-years-programm..

I agree about Staelens and Huurman.

• Team ATOM TREFL IN 2010/2011:

Setter:

Alisha Glass
    Dorota Wilk
    Izabela Bełcik

Opposite:

Neriman Ozsoy
    Ewelina Sieczka
    Dorota Świeniewicz

Middle Blocker:

Corine Ssuschke
    Amaranta Fernandez Navarro
    Eleonora Dziękiewicz
    Maja Tokarska

Hitter:

Małgorzata Kozuch
    Katarzyna Konieczna

Libero:

Paulina Maj
    Magdalena Saad

In the coming days ATOM is contracted a new receiver (who?), I hope for something good, because I will be disappointed

I'm embarrassed by the team Atom. Maculewicz carrer hangs and in her place came Tokarska. I was hoping that the center will be better. Corine is very average. Tokarska is withdrawn in the development. Reinforcements has only been in the position setter and hitter. In the Champions League (although it is Maggie) ATOM get lost if they don't buy a very good receiver. Magdalena SAAD :what: ? Maja Tokarska :what: ? I do not know what they have done. I was hoping for better strengthening.

• Is this official? :what: Ssuschke and Kozuch in Atom?

• Yes, it is a official news.

• Yes, it is a official news.

and where is Nuszel?