The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna to replace Milena Sadurek with Milena Radecka. :)
    Actually Sadurek got married and apparently will use the name Radecka next season.

Nice name. But wasn't her surname Mikolacyk or something like that? or She must be married again...?

• Picci says in the party:
    "Bergamo is the volleyball, the team there is and there will be always, if gives us a palasport our intention it is that to keep on winning"

From this words seems that Franci could remain :cheesy:

Yes I hope so! ^^

I think if Bergamo at least makes a good proposal to them (dont even have to equal what are offering them in other leagues), Picci and Leo will stay. This title moved a lot with the girls, and I think they all wants to stay....lets wait ^^

• Nice name. But wasn't her surname Mikolacyk or something like that? or She must be married again...?

Yeah, she married again ;-)
    I thought, that she will not change her name. With 'Sadurek' she was very characteristic.

Something about Bielsko - president of BKS, Czeslaw Swistak said, that the last player, who join to team will be from USA, Brazil or Finland. Earlier it was Molnar, but she decide to go with her boyfriend to Russia. Swistak said, that the last player will be a big star of Bielsko team.

• finland?? Esko or Lehtonen :whistle:

• both Muszyna and Biala Bielsko will be weaker than 2010-2011 I think.

in Muszyna side, Bednarek and Jagielo will be out, also Kaczor still struggles with her injury...anyhow I'm glad that They resigned with Wensink and Stam. What about the rumour that Werblinska coming to Muszyna? :roll:

in Biala-Bielsko side, Werblinska, Skorupa and Okuniewska already left as far as I know...It actually will be hard to find a great setter like Skorupa. I like Sadurek more though, but Skorupa is a really smart setter. She locates well, uses the middle very well, and her float serves are very effective. also, no doubt about Werblinska. She is the best OH for Poland.

• South Korean star player Yeon Koung Kim signed 2 years contract with Fenerbahce..

Yeon Koung Kim:
    '' I am really happy to come to Turkey.I have wanted to come here before.I had different offers from different countries but I wanted Fenerbahce.Ze Roberto knows me so my choice would be Fenerbahce.''

She also mentioned that South Korea and Turkey are really close to each other.She hopes to get used to country as soon as possible and helps the team.

It will be interesting to watch Asian player in our league..I really wonder how she will play..However it is sure that she will embellish our league :D Welcome Kim :D

• OMG! She is so cute. I just saw Kim's photos in FB site! Fighting FB! :D
    Also, I found her interview in Korean site. Koreans really see her as an idol : http://news.naver.com/main/rea…07&oid=277&aid=0002608327
    Briefly, she told she always wanted to play in Europe, it was her dream. First, she wanted to play in Italy but nowadays good players also choose Turkey, cause Turkey clubs invest on volleyball. They asked we heard they offered you good salary and she said 2 or 3 times more than i got in Japan. She told about her last point in Japan team, she said that Takeshita told her that she would set to Kim and it was impressive. After the game when Takeshita gave interview she told that not only me but all players thought that Kim must win last point. She said that FB is the best team in Turkey and FB was 3rd in CL and they want to win this time and she hopes she will help a lot.

Sorry for poor translation! ^^ Again hope good luck to Kim in FB. She is one of my favorite players. :heart:

in Muszyna side, Bednarek and Jagielo will be out, also Kaczor still struggles with her injury...anyhow I'm glad that They resigned with Wensink and Stam. What about the rumour that Werblinska coming to Muszyna? :roll:

in Biala-Bielsko side, Werblinska, Skorupa and Okuniewska already left as far as I know...It actually will be hard to find a great setter like Skorupa. I like Sadurek more though, but Skorupa is a really smart setter. She locates well, uses the middle very well, and her float serves are very effective. also, no doubt about Werblinska. She is the best OH for Poland.

Muszyna just talk with Werblinska, but everyone say that she signed a contract with this team. But there's no official information about it. We are, in Poland a little worried about Muszyna, beacuse they didn't do any transfer. For sure coach of Muszyna think how to build a team to fight with new Atom.

Bielsko have more problems. Skorupa left this team, and maganament take on her place Cassidy Lichtman. Coach of Bielsko try to reassure supporters, that she can be a good setter, but I don't think that this player will substitute Skorupa. Werblinska was injured in last season, so she didn't help team. She can be replaced by another player, who want to play and doesn't invent any injury. Okuniewska wanted to play in Italy, and everyone respected her decision, beacuse she can be a star in future. She has everything to do this.

• Muszyna just talk with Werblinska, but everyone say that she signed a contract with this team. But there's no official information about it. We are, in Poland a little worried about Muszyna, beacuse they didn't do any transfer. For sure coach of Muszyna think how to build a team to fight with new Atom.

Bielsko have more problems. Skorupa left this team, and maganament take on her place Cassidy Lichtman. Coach of Bielsko try to reassure supporters, that she can be a good setter, but I don't think that this player will substitute Skorupa. Werblinska was injured in last season, so she didn't help team. She can be replaced by another player, who want to play and doesn't invent any injury. Okuniewska wanted to play in Italy, and everyone respected her decision, beacuse she can be a star in future. She has everything to do this.

Probably Anna Werblinska is still thinking of where to go...

• Probably Anna Werblinska is still thinking of where to go...

Yeah, maybe... But it's almost certain that she will go to Muszyna. She talked with them in play-off, when her team, Bielsko played semifinal with... Muszyna. President of BKS was furious.

• Welcome to Turkey, Kim Yeon Koung. I can't wait to see Kim, Liouba and Logan playing together.

• Acording to vivovolley.net, some rumors in Italy:

Piccinini, Lo Bianco and Vasileva staying in Bergamo.

Bosetti can leave (where?),

It will leave Bergamo Carrara (to be replaced by Gabbiadini), Zambelli (to be replaced by Bertoni) and Fanzini (to be replaced by Diouf)
    All this are young girls from younger teams of Bergamo.

Ortolani can go to Pesaro.

Flier can go to Modena.

Sarah Pavan can go to Villa, Cardullo and Anzanello probably will stay. Calloni maybe will play out of Italy.

Dalia leaving Urbino, Skorupa arriving.

source:http://www.vivovolley.net/2011…rcato-italiano-ed-estero/

• Where will Dalia play? She played an amazing season...

I totally disagree in Muszyna case. If Werblinska will replace Jagielo and Sadurek will stay, Muszyna will totally crash every single team in Polish League and will be very dangerous in Europe. Bednarek will be hard to replace, but MBs are not crucial part of the team. Muszyna only lacks in good Opposite, but it has been the problem for few years already..

Bielsko will be much weaker unfortunately, but has really good coach. Dabrowa should be second.

And to be honest I am pretty sure that Werblinska will land in Muszyna. There is no other team with place for her and money. So either Muszyna either abroad. I don't think she will leave the country.

• Fabiana

:drink:

I knew it already a few days ago :teach: I have a source very close to FBA :teach:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Great transfer by the way !!!

I think FBA has now the best roster in Turkey :teach:

Naz - Kim, Sokolova - Tom, Eda - Fabiana, Nihan. :drink: :drink: :super:

• But all of them won't play at the same time in Turkish League..But it is a great roster for Champions League. :whistle: