The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• According to Brazilian/Italian sources*: Manon Flier to Modena :drink:

* Joana, reading in Italian forum ;)

• Bartek you can read it under the article about kaczorowska on lsk.net.pl..its quite strange situation if its true

If it's true, but I don't believe in this.
    Mielec is talking and talking with new sponsor. From what I know, they watching juniors, which could join to team. So good transfers are impossible now.

• DS of Pesaro Babbi says that Ortolani want play with Pesaro

• volleyball.it opened the transfermarket-page for Legavolleyfemminile :teach:

According to this site, Lo Bianco is rumored to go to GSMP !! Ofcourse, it's just a rumor...but it's interesting I think :teach:

http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=64077

• DS of Pesaro Babbi says that Ortolani want play with Pesaro

I prefer Flier :roll: Serena is a great OPP, but She is too unstable. sometimes she plays really good, sometime she plays awful. the gap is too huge...

• I prefer Flier :roll: Serena is a great OPP, but She is too unstable. sometimes she plays really good, sometime she plays awful. the gap is too huge...

I agreee

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• volleyball.it opened the transfermarket-page for Legavolleyfemminile :teach:

According to this site, Lo Bianco is rumored to go to GSMP !! Ofcourse, it's just a rumor...but it's interesting I think :teach:

http://www.volleyball.it/redaz…ewArticle&articleId=64077

I want Leo in Italy next year

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Makare Wilson (USA-MB) and Annamaria Quaranta (OH-OPP) in Foppa Bergamo :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Makare Wilson (USA-MB) and Annamaria Quaranta (OH-OPP) in Foppa Bergamo :win:

Where did you find out it?
    So, Serena Ortolani will leave BERGamo, maybe she will play in Pesaro next year, am I wrong?

• Where did you find out it?
    So, Serena Ortolani will leave BERGamo, maybe she will play in Pesaro next year, am I wrong?

In volleyball.it

NORDA FOPPAPEDRETTI BERGAMO All. Davide Mazzanti (confermato)
    Arrivi/trattative: Di Iulio (S, Urbino), A.Wilson (C, Penn State, USA), Quaranta (O, Castellana Grotte)
    Sestetto: Signorile (P) - (O); Nucu (C) - Arrighetti (C); Piccinini (S) - Vasileva (S); Merlo (L)
    A disp:
    Partenze/o
    da confermare: Zambelli (C), Ortolani (O, Pesaro), Piccinini (S,
    Modena), Lo Bianco (P, Galatasaray), L.Bosetti (S, Urbino), Fanzini (S),
    Carrara (L)

• Quaranta is not from Castellana XD :lol: I hope is not the only one mistake in the website =) I want Leo in Italy :sos:

• Quaranta is not from Castellana XD :lol: I hope is not the only one mistake in the website =) I want Leo in Italy :sos:

Leo is the symbol of Italian Volleyball :roll: you can't let her leave Italy 8o

• Leo is the symbol of Italian Volleyball :roll: you can't let her leave Italy 8o

Yes.... I totaly agree with you. Leo MUST play in Italy. :set:

Actually the real Quaranta that i mentioned from Perugia would be nice to replace Ortolani but i just see that the club is not written Perugia :rolll:

• Kim Yeon-Koung can play as utilty so Tom and Sokolova can receive

Sokolova will be a receiving opposite. Kim and Tom as OHs

So excited! Tom, Sokolova and Kim in one team. Can Fenerbahce also secure Kimura Saori? :rolll:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)