The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Leo :heart: :heart:
    I'm so happy my favourite players are joining Turkish clubs one by one. It will be amazing to see Leo ,best setter in the world for me, live. Galatasaray's spikers are so lucky. Good news is her contract is 2+1.

Italian users, don't be sad coz Galatasaray is very good club and Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. I am quite sure that Leo will have a good season. Her ex-teamates Maja, Furst, Sokolova, Logan will be in the same city. and we, Turkish users, will provide you with all the information about her and the team.

• Leo is so pretty :heart: I am so lucky that i will see her live OMG :super: 2+1 WOW :what: I think Galatasaray MP will build much stronger team in 2012/2013 season and probably CEV will invite them to CL no doubt whether they play final or not this year in league :lol: and i think Federation will remove this 2+1 in 2012/2013 this rule came because of London 2012 :whistle:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Her ex-teamates Maja, Furst, Sokolova, Logan will be in the same city

Leo and Sokolova didn't play in same club before when Leo was playing in Jesi,Sokolova played in Bergamo and at the same year Sokolova went to Jesi and Lobianco came to Bergamo.Great timing definitly :lol: :rolll:

• Leo and Sokolova didn't play in same club before when Leo was playing in Jesi,Sokolova played in Bergamo and at the same year Sokolova went to Jesi and Lobianco came to Bergamo.Great timing definitly :lol: :rolll:

Oops. You're right. The setter was Zhukova when Sokolova was playing for Foppa.

• 8| :lol:

Isn't she ? :tzz: :lol:

• I now see that Galatasaray's official web site writes Leo's contract is 1+1. It was 2+1 in the morning now they edited the news.
    http://www.galatasaray.org/voleybol/bayan/haber/10430.php

• I now see that Galatasaray's official web site writes Leo's contract is 1+1. It was 2+1 in the morning now they edited the news.
    http://www.galatasaray.org/voleybol/bayan/haber/10430.php

That's the answer to the question in my previous post :win: So it is: 1+1 :teach:

• What about Calderon and Anzanello ? When will they sign with GSMP ??

• What about Calderon and Anzanello ? When will they sign with GSMP ??

Calderon will play next season but no signing ceremony happend yet.It has been announced from Calderon's manager company.Galatasaray MP rent Calderon from Zurich for one year.There are still rumors about Anzanello but nothing is certain yet.

• Leo looks great in GS colours :lol: Wish her luck in new team ! :) :rose: and I can't wait for the new league season, it'll be so interesting !

• Damn, I can't see it

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.